01.17.04 Mutiny Frontside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01.17.04 Mutiny Frontside

Since no one else has posted this here goes.....

Saturday January 17th At the Mutiny (on Western near Fullerton) 8PM FREE

FRONTSIDE (LAST, chuga, SHOW, chuga)
    HE WHO CORRUPTS (you know um' all the kids wear there shirts)
    TALE OF GENJI (the most fashionable band in Chicago since La Mantra split up)
    CHRONIC BLEEDING SYNDROME (4 min of furry only North American appearance of 2004)

21 and over, Free Pool, Cheap drinks, don't miss out.

is there a train from cali that i could catch to catch this show?
    Lights camera action! I'm sorry ms. Jackson!

Comment

HA HA HA H AHA HAH AHH AHH AHAHHAHHAHAHAHYAYAYAYAYYYYAAA
      < Total psycho

Comment

there will be another band added to this very soon. i will keep it updated when i get detailzzz
        < Total psycho

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Z@Dec 28 2003, 04:00 PM
          there will be another band added to this very soon. i will keep it updated when i get detailzzz
          GUH??? I didn&#39;t know about this&#33; Can I guess who it is?

Comment

im functioning in full moron mode currently. sorry
            someone asked me if a touring band could jump on the show and id like to accomidate them since its totally possible.

i should have emailed you and asked.
            < Total psycho

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Z@Dec 28 2003, 09:19 PM
              im functioning in full moron mode currently. sorry
              someone asked me if a touring band could jump on the show and id like to accomidate them since its totally possible.

i should have emailed you and asked.
              Nothing needs to get run by me, you set this up jay, I was just wondering who it was. the more the merry&#33;

Comment

are you guys goign to have djs? I like to dance.
                Lights camera action&#33; I&#39;m sorry ms. Jackson&#33;

Comment

DEATH IN CUSTODY has been added as the first band. weee
                  < Total psycho

Comment

So, since Derrick is clueless maybe you guys can give me input. What are the chances of me getting in (I am under 21) if I walk in with some of Frontside and have a fake on me? I don&#39;t know if I should try to do this or just buy a ticket to Dillinger Escape Plan. I would feel bad if I didn&#39;t even try to get into the Frontside show though. Argh.

Comment

Theres a good chance you could, especially if you have a fake. I&#39;d say just sneak in through the back door with frontside, and keep a low profile untill the bands start playing. They check ID&#39;s at the front door so I wouldn&#39;t go through there.

Comment

i&#39;m not sure about gettin in there under 21...

i played there last week and everybody got checked immediately walking in the door with equipment...now our show wasnt very full, and i would imagine that this show will be packed, since it is the first tale of genji show in a long time and all...so maybe it would be easier to slip through the cracks...

-andt

Comment

your under 21? are you a female? if so i&#39;m most def going to be at this show&#33;

Comment

Gahhh...I don&#39;t know what to do. If I don&#39;t get in with them I&#39;ll be p.o.&#39;d but if I don&#39;t try than I will feel bad. The fake I&#39;d use looks like me a little bit but is also two years expired....but it&#39;s from wisconsin, so i can say i don&#39;t drive. bah. Try to see the dude&#39;s band&#39;s last show or not? What&#39;s a girl to do?

yes i am a girl, yes i am under 21, and yes I have a boyfriend that will kick your ass right after I do. haha. Hollywood, when are you going to tell us who you are?

Comment

Boyfriend kick my ass&#33; pfft. I know Ashley Kutcher. We&#39;ll punk you&#33;

i&#39;m just a lonely romantic&#33; i wont&#39; tell your boyfriend.

Comment

Working...
                              X