Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tony???

you're alive??
    Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

barely.
      Originally posted by xavii

Comment

don't acknowledge him, he will such you into his tangled web he has been weeving for sometime! it is dangerous! danger!

Comment

adventure!

Comment

If pain is an adventure...

Comment

i've never been suched before, I might have to risk it just for the experience
              Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

tony,

I'm ready for our school talk. I'll make sure I have snacks and good tunes prepared.

Comment

its been far too long since ive danced with any of you,
                  i will have to come to this
                  I have to go, my french bread pizza dinged.

Comment

I scrolled to the bottom of this thread expecting a cancellation.

I haven't inappropriately groped any of my friends on the dance floor in far too long (since...well actually, since Seattle).
                    Beware the mighty Septopus
                    What a dandy guy
                    He lives on top of the submarine
                    And he's always eating pies
                    He's always eating pies up there
                    And throwing festivals
                    He's the grandest guy in town
                    With seven testicles

Comment

or sunday

Comment

Also, Catfish Haven will be playing - they are awesome.
                        “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

Hmmm, I may be in the Network Lab until late on this evening, we will see if I can make it.
                          "Try craigslist. It's free and you might get an STD!"
                          - michael

Comment

people, please try to make it out to catch Catfish Haven downstairs, in the music room, before the dance party. They are totally ****ing rad and stuff. Plus they are friends of mine and the Bloodshot people are coming to check them out. I want to raise the mother ****in' roof in this bitch.

Comment

In case anyone would like to decide for themselves whether or not they think a band is any good go here: Catfish Haven

Comment

Originally posted by tonyc
                                In case anyone would like to decide for themselves whether or not they think a band is any good go here: Catfish Haven
                                I prefer taking other people's opinions as my own. I'll choose not to visit the website or listen to the band's :headbang:music but still be stoked about seeing Catfish Haven on Friday!
                                with something as stupid as the internet around who the hell needs a job..

Comment

Working...
                                X