• Show
Clear All

• 2005.01.20 - DG Moose Lodge - StillXIll, Left Hand Path, Mark My Words

Thursday, January 20th
    6:30 PM
    $6
    @ Downer's Grove Moose Lodge
    1030 Warren Ave
    (from the city Metra... take the Burlington Northern/Santa Fe to Downers Grove Main Station, and its like a 1/2 a block from there)

Still X Ill (totally shreddin' hardcore from Buffalo, NY. A straight edge hardcore band with a name that is a Smiths reference and whose 7" cover art is a drawing of the band members standing around a box with rainbows pouring out... if that doesn't assure you of their awesomeness check out mp3s at http://www.stillxill.com)

Left Hand Path (local NYHC style stuffz)

Names For Graves (hardcore band from Cleveland whom I have not heard)

Mark My Words (fast and youth crew-ish straight edge band with pete nelson/straggler dynamic duo)

Few and the Proud (johnny caution on the bongos, bernie papp singin soothing melodies, chris/bo crossed tag team on the six sensuous strings, and youth crew james playing slap... their demo is online)

Please come out for this if you are at all considering wanting to see any of the bands... there was a lot of difficulty finding a venue for this, but kyle came through big time. two bands from long distances and a fairly expensive venue can be trouble if not too many people show up.

THIS SHOW HAS MOVED TO CRUCIAL KYLE'S HOUSE

316 55th St
    Downers Grove

Comment

Working...
    X