No announcement yet.

2004.12.18 - DePaul - Raise the Red Lantern, The Mighty Ohio, the nix, +1TBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.12.18 - DePaul - Raise the Red Lantern, The Mighty Ohio, the nix, +1TBA

Saturday, December 18th
    DePaul's McGraw Hall
    802 W. Belden, Room 130
    Chicago, IL

Raise the Red Lantern - www.raisetheredlantern.com - you know who they are.

the mighty ohio - no website - Woody and Larry from *tomsawyer's new band. I believe this is their second show.

the Nix - www.nixchicago.com - We used to play with *tomsawyer from time to time. We've been playing for 6 years now people that have seen us more than once tell me we suck less every year.

+1 TBA

6pm
    $5

I thought you guys broke up years ago... haven't heard much from you in forever. I've got that demo somewhere. It's good to see Woody and Larry are in a new band, and Raise the Red Lantern could raise the ****ing dead... this would probably be a pretty sweet show, but I'll still be across the pond.

~Steve
    My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

Well Steve, doesn't look like you're missing out after all. Things went to **** and this show is CANCLED.
      Sorry anyone that was planning on coming.

Comment

I thought Raised the red lantern changed their name to

RAISE THE RED LIAR

is this a rumor?

Comment

I can confrim that.

Comment

Working...
          X