Friday, November 19

VOODOO GLOW SKULLS
    GO BETTY GO
    BIG D & THE KID'S TABLE
    THE F-UPS

Tickets $13
    All Ages
    Doors: 6pm / Show: 6:30pm
    Next time you tell me that we are going to be together forever. Be sure to mean exactly what you say. See I would have know if you told me that last November. That forever's only 11 months away.

I have a "The F-Ups" sticker on my acoustic guitar as a joke, right next to it is, Sinead O'Connor, The offspring, Marilyn Manson, Days of the New, The Hippos, and Mudvayne.
    music

Comment

no one is going to go to this show

Comment

Originally posted by jonalvin
        Days of the New
        I was trying to remember the name of this band the other day as a punchline to a failed joke.
        “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Machine Gun
          no one is going to go to this show
          That is why this show is going to be awesome.
          Next time you tell me that we are going to be together forever. Be sure to mean exactly what you say. See I would have know if you told me that last November. That forever's only 11 months away.

Comment

Originally posted by jonalvin
            I have a "The F-Ups" sticker on my acoustic guitar as a joke, right next to it is, Sinead O'Connor, The offspring, Marilyn Manson, Days of the New, The Hippos, and Mudvayne.
            YES.
            If a number don't come real, then I don't need that stumper. The concept of the variable can take it in the dumper.

Comment

The F-Ups are ****ing stupid. They dress like total gutter punks and make simply dreadful pop punk. Yeah, this band screwed up all right.
              Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

I know a girl who was engaged to the drummer of big D & the kids table. Shes kinda wierd

Comment

I saw that Rock Records in the loop is giving out free tickets to this show.

Comment

voodoo glow skulls are awesome. i wouldnt pay $13 to see them though.

Comment

I am going to go to this show for free, it will rule. who do you do voodoo **** you!

Comment

I didn't even go because I got surgery that day. This is the first day I could really move around.

Comment

it was awesome

Comment

Working...
                          X