• Show
Clear All

• 2004.11.28 - Bottom Lounge - The Softest Sound, Amaretto

November 28th 2004
    The Bottom Lounge 5pm

The Softest Sound
    Amaretto
    +2 TBA Most Likely

We are trying to get This Is Me Smiling to headline. If you haven't heard them, you should come just for that alone, they are incredible. Also, come hear my band live, we are pretty fun to listen to and watch in an environment such as the Bottom Lounge. I hope to see some friends there!

jonathan
    music

November 28th 2004
    The Bottom Lounge 5pm

THIS IS ME SMILING
    The Softest Sound
    Amaretto

This Is Me Smiling got put on the show, I'd recommend, EVERYONE go.
    music

Comment

i heard that This is Me Smiling is a sideproject of Alkaline Trio guys. o, has something to do with them.

Comment

No,

Mike Felumlee, ex-Alk3 was the drummer that laid the tracks for their cd, but he is no longer in the band, the new drummer is sean o'keefe.. its insane you should come.
        music

Comment

This show is totally going to be sweet; drinks at my place before and after big time yeah
          "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Let me reitterate:

Post-Party at my place suckas, so go to the show, and then let us share drinks together.
            "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

kinda ironic, alk3 has a practice space next to this is me smiling, and they were practicing yesterday.

meanwhile mik e felumle e isn;t involved in anything except beinga shady business guy

please come to the show.
              music

Comment

Come on Come on Come on!!! Please Come!!! Good Show!!
                music

Comment

I am coming!

////Running Downhill

Comment

Working...
                  X