2004.10.18 - Cosmic Haze @ Lilly's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.10.18 - Cosmic Haze @ Lilly's

if you dig funky fresh reggae/ska/punk sounds, check out Cosmic Haze along with Bargain Music on Monday Oct 18th @ Lilly's in Chicago. Yeah i know its a monday, but it will be well worth it...Bargain Music is comming all the way from Long Beach California to play!!!
    Please be sure to go to www.cosmichaze.com for complete show info, pics, lyrics, and over four hours of FREE music downloads, of studio & live recordings! feedback is always appreciated

Lilly's is located at 2513 N. Lincoln Avenue, Chicago

www.cosmichaze.com
    www.hostageradio.com
    www.sublimearchive.com
    www.bargainmusicbitch.com

Those bands will probably suck, but the 10 shot Long Island Iced Teas won't.
    "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

This bar constantly smells like vomit.
      If anyone goes to this, remember to bring an oxygen tank so you can breathe.
      Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Working...
      X