No announcement yet.

2004.10.22 - depaul university - angel eyes, black print, more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guys in Long Distance Runner are awesome. although i've only heard a couple songs, i hear that they bring rock everywhere they go - in buckets.
    "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
    "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

Originally posted by Elza
      the guys in Long Distance Runner are awesome. although i've only heard a couple songs, i hear that they bring rock everywhere they go - in buckets.
      i second that emotion. i also can't wait to finally see angel eyes. i'm very much looking forward to this show.
      "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

well thank you, tbag. we look forward to disappoint.

=]
        ...on weed

Comment

angel eyes: disappointing dudes since '03.

i like to think of us as having sex with a m.lot. long, boring, and kinda sloppy.

not that i'd know...
          hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

i see, you're going to lower my expectations, and then be like WHAMMO! and hit me in the face with rock to the utmost. you guys are pretty smart.

someone at this show should yell out a request for longdistancerunner to play their cover of "Livewire" by Motley Crue.
            "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

i think that someone should request "livewire" at every show, regardless.
              hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

I was like "Awesome. I like angel eyes and I'll finally be able to go to a Deaul show" for about 2 seconds before I realized I'm being dragged to the Bottom Lounge tonight.
                Rogues do it from behind.

Grammar Hammer: I just don't understand why they call it AIDS when it doesn't seem to help anybody.

michael: The moon is a dirty liberal and should be destroyed.

Comment

this was a good show. i especially enjoyed angel eyes' set list:

"Angel Eyes Set List
                  (1) New Song"

Comment

Working...
                  X