Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2004.11.05 - First Methodist of Western Springs - Inverted, gunkata, world sleeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh |ish|, I gotta go pick up those |f*ck|in' tickets.

Yeah, I'm going to the Aragon one. Brendan & Mendola were going as well last time I talked to them.

Eugene, when is Milwaukee? is it at the Eagles Ballroom? I love that venue but it's Friday night out here.

haven't heard anything about any blood raining. they should give up theatrics and instead play Live Undead, Spirit In Black and Crionics like they should have the last few times I saw them.

edit: um...i went to the stupid ticketmaster/aragon site. tickets are $30 plus $10 in fees.

while we're out levelling Lou Malnati's for danielle, let's recreate a st. valentine's day massacre at the ticketmaster office.

i'm going to see if they're any cheaper at the box office. i'm not paying $40 for this.

and Milwaukee is on Wed. night...I can't make that, i'm sorry man.
    Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

There should be more shows at this location. Unless there are, but this is the first time I have heard of it.
      Next time you tell me that we are going to be together forever. Be sure to mean exactly what you say. See I would have know if you told me that last November. That forever's only 11 months away.

Comment

Originally posted by NsubUlysses@Oct 6 2004, 02:21 PM
        The Blonde Alibi should really play. I turned off AC/DC to listen to them, and that's saying a lot.
        i hate AC/DC. however, i do thank you for the compliment. maybe next time dean.

Comment

Originally posted by ed_likesparties@Oct 7 2004, 08:34 AM
          There should be more shows at this location.  Unless there are, but this is the first time I have heard of it.
          to answer your question there will be more shows here in the future if all goes well. this is one of first shows at this place, but hopefully there will be more in the future. also tied to a bear is not playing. they are being replaced by fuiguirnet a band from wisconisin. that is all.
          when all the world sleeps

Comment

"Fuiguirnet is totally rad as hell." -Adam Inverted

Adam is smart and I agree with him. This is gonna be a really good show.
            and some other things

Comment

ATTENTION! Piglet is now joining the show roster. The final bands are as stands:
              Piglet
              Gunkata
              When All the World Sleeps
              Fuiguirnet
              Inverted
              and a brief appearance by Mandra (grind/thrash)

If you aren't at this show, your friends won't like like you anymore.

-pat
              maan tiis

Comment

sorry, how rude of me? Visit PIGLET at their website.

-pat
                maan tiis

Comment

Originally posted by mantis
                  ATTENTION! Piglet is now joining the show roster. The final bands are as stands:
                  Piglet
                  Gunkata
                  When All the World Sleeps
                  Fuiguirnet
                  Inverted
                  and a brief appearance by Mandra (grind/thrash)

If you aren't at this show, your friends won't like like you anymore.

-pat
                  brief? **** that, man. we're playing, like, 50 songs! and with corpsepaint, yet!

madra will be the stars of the show.
                  If a number don't come real, then I don't need that stumper. The concept of the variable can take it in the dumper.

Comment

Sorry, I'm going to see Slayer. Best of luck with the show though. I hope it all goes well. Seeing as the both Andrew NiX and myself originate from Western Springs, and that the NiX will be reaching our 6 year point this December, I think it would be quite fitting of us to play there this december.

We totally need to remind the kids in the suburbs how much they hate us.

Comment

hm. this sounds like a good Friday night something to do. if i dont have to work, then i'll be there. maybe.

Comment

also, i will have the demo release for my solo project, maantiis. its technocore/experimental. check it 'cause it's free, yo.

-pat
                        maan tiis

Comment

pat, you're a dork.
                          If a number don't come real, then I don't need that stumper. The concept of the variable can take it in the dumper.

Comment

Originally posted by mantis
                            also, i will have the demo release for my solo project, maantiis. its technocore/experimental. check it 'cause it's free, yo.
                            more like, M.A.N. T.I.T.S!
                            Twin Ion Engine|-o-|

Comment

beef tits

Comment

boobtits?
                                love, katie

Comment

Working...
                                X