Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2004.10.02 - Nitecaps-Enforsaken, Empyrean Sky...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.10.02 - Nitecaps-Enforsaken, Empyrean Sky...

Enforsaken, Withering Soul, Empyrean Sky, Eden's Fall, Ravensthorn

2004.10.02 - Nitecaps (5007 W Irving Park)

show at 9 pm, 21+, **All Enforsaken CD's and t-shirts will be on sale for $5!!
    WLUW Sound of the Fury - Chicago Metal Radio :headbang:
    Uranium Music
    kim@uraniummusic.com

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!"

hey metalmaiden, why do i get "Sound of the Fury/Uranium Music" newsletters in my email? did i sign up for these???
    "We must see our rituals for what they are: completely arbitrary things; tired of games and irony, it is good to be dirty and bearded, to have long hair, to look like a girl when one is a boy (and vice versa); one must put "in play", show up, transform, and reverse the systems which quietly order us about."

-M. Foucault

Comment

Hi John.

Since I don't know who you are, I'm not sure how you got on the list. I'll take you off if you like though. Just respond to the next email with unsubscribe in the subject line.

People get on our list in a variety of ways - by subscribing themselves, by being a band or venue we work with or would perhaps like to, by winning a sound of the fury or uranium contest, etc. For example, if I hear a band in the Chicago area that sounds like a band we'd play on our radio show or feature on one of our websites, I may add them to our update so they can find out what we do and possibly send a CD over. So yeah, that's the story.

\m/ Kim
      Uranium Music
      kim@uraniummusic.com

Comment

is steve still in enforsaken and withering soul finally found a drummer?

i don't think i will be able to make the show but i'll be there in metal spirit.

how many |f*ck|in' 21+ year olds will actually show up to this? all ages, man...heavy metal is for teenagers. that's where you sell stuff.
        Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

i hear you abbas. i hate that it's 21+. what sucks is that reality of booking shows like this in chicago means that you sometimes have to have them at bars. but i'm glad you'll be there in spirit. rock on! :-)
          Uranium Music
          kim@uraniummusic.com

Comment

i'm |f*cking| rocking harder than an avalanche on whities in the Tora Bora.

hope you had a decent turn out. yeah, really, i hate to keep bringing this up, but ever since the goddamn Whale closed local shows have never been easy. this is going on several years now.
            Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

Turnout was as expected, so it goes... Fun show though.

Yeah, this city is hard as hell to book in for all ages shows not done by MP shows. I mean, obviously there are some cool DIY places, but christnugget. This is Chicago, you'd think there would be more options...

When I'm a rich biatch, I'll just open my own place. :P
              Uranium Music
              kim@uraniummusic.com

Comment

Working...
              X