Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.10.29 - DePaul University - Uncurbed(swe), 4th Rotor, Left Hand Path

FRIDAY OCTOBER 29TH

UNCURBED (Sweden, been at it 15+ years, sounds like Anti Cimex, Doom, etc. had records on Nuclear Blast.)

HERO DISHONEST (Finland, 625 Records, think Tragedy. Robert from High On Crime is doing their tour)

RAT BASTARDS (local punx, dude)

FOURTH ROTOR (www.fourthrotor.com)

LEFT HAND PATH (demo release show)

depaul university - mcgaw hall - 802 w. belden - chicago, il - room 108

7 PM

hacked_to_chunks@hotmail.com

***also, there is another show the same night, right down the hall in the usual room (130), where HWC and Wolf & Cub are doing Halloween cover sets with a bunch of other bands. should be a crowded and fun night for all who come.

come out and support some DIY bands from all the way across the sea, gracias.

also, if you want to hear Uncurbed, go to http://www.sound-pollution.com for some sounds. i'm sure Hero Dishonest mp'3s will be up at http://www.625thrash.com some time?

i love doom.

rat bastards are funny.

go to these shows.
    i'm a victim of the nasty spreads

Comment

I remember the early days of the fireside... i remember when the rat bastards where 11 years younger.

Southsidddde

Comment

ok, Hero Dishonest doesn't sound like Tragedy. but that's what someone told me. go to this site to listen to their songs but MORE IMPORTANTLY, read about their tour of Russia and the Baltics. if you think you know the first |f*cking| thing about punk or hardcore, READ THIS.

http://www.ifsociety.com/herodishonest/russia.phpbring

Comment

NEWS FOR THE DEPAUL SHOWS!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

the lady in charge at DePaul told me that the building closest at 10:00 PM now. so that means when a flyer or internet post says the show will start at 7:00, the show will still start late (like they always have), but will now actually start at like 7:05 or 7:10 instead of 8:30 cuz i can't have four bands play in an hour and a half.

THIS MEANS IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE FIRST BAND PLAYING YOU MUST GET THERE BY 7 PM OR A COUPLE MINUTES AFTER. THIS INCLUDES THE UNCURBED/LEFT HAND PATH SHOW, THE DOUBLE CROSSED/86 MENTALITY SHOW, AND THE RIGHTEOUS JAMS SHOW.

good thing is everyone has more time after the show to party or go out to eat at Taco/Burrto Palace #2, Pick Me Up Cafe, or Susie's on Montrose or whatever fine dining establishment you enjoy.

Comment

also, the show down the hall has been MOVED to saturday.

cheers tim murphy

Comment

I'm ****ing tiered as hell, and I have to work all day! I'm stil gonna drag my *** to this show to see Hero Dishonest, and Uncurbed!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X