• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan?@Sep 8 2004, 11:25 PM
    venues are faggots
    sweet
    :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

oh, donnybrook canceled? that sucks ass.
      < Total psycho

Comment

i really hope that the two dudes above me in this thread are fake.

if not, ill bet theyre 12 and playing DDR right now.

Comment

jay and dave....?

Comment

whats wrong with DDR?&#33;

i love that game&#33;
            < Total psycho

Comment

seriously DDR rules

oh and for clarification i was just being a smart ass
              people always hate on venues
              but instead of finding new ones....
              they complain about the ones that exist and complain about why they cant get on the shows there

Comment

Josephus and Ulysses-

I have been doing shows at the Knights hall since 1997. I have booked bands as diverse as anyone from Macabre to Boy Sets Fire to Hatebreed to In Flames to The Detachment Kit to name a few. Once I even had Baxter, Warzone, and Boy Sets Fire on the same show. I am pretty proud of the fact that in 2004, it&#39;s still around and still bringing enjoyable shows to people.

Furthermore, I have heard just about every complaint in the book in the 7 years I have booked the hall, and all I can say is when I think about people like you complaining about such trivial things, it really makes me happy that I can get under your skin so effortlessly. I almost feel like I am doing a service to nice, worthwhile people by booking things that make |ishy| people(like yourselves) upset. All I can say is I&#39;ll book the hall as long as they let me, and when I am 45 doing hardcore shows I hope that you are still angry enough to whine on a messageboard, cementing your place in the subhuman hall of fame. Now go complain about how much of a dick I am in your myspace journal.

You&#39;re not the first and you won&#39;t be the last. Keep it coming :)

Love always,
                Shane Merrill

Comment

Shane, where is the subhuman hall of fame?

Comment

Shane Merrill,

I wasn&#39;t trying to sound like a dick. when I said "they can&#39;t, that&#39;s why they have them there" I was trying to get across the point that it&#39;s not like there are billions of places all over that will allow you to have shows. you can&#39;t pick and choose, you have to take what you can get and make the most of it.

Dean Costello

also, it&#39;s pretty easy to see this as backpedaling. if you think I am, then that&#39;s ok with me, hahaha.
                    and some other things

Comment

dean is such a pussy B)

show is today&#33;&#33;

Comment

Working...
                      X