• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.08.23-Knights of Columbus-The Havoc

The Havoc (havocpunx.com)
    The Street Brats (streetbrats.cjb.net)
    Squared Off (squaredoff.com)
    The Last Hope (thelasthope.net)
    Suburban Bastards (suburbanbastards.cjb.net)

At Knights of Columbus
    15N Hickory Ave.
    Arlington Heights Illinois

Use mapquest for direction.

On Monday, August 23rd at 6pm for $8

ALL AGES

I don't know who the rest of these bands are, but aren't "The Havoc" that 'Christian street punk' band???? Hilarious.

Comment

The Havoc are religious...so I heard.....but they don't talk or sing about it.

AS for the street brats, theyre like a fashion punk type band. I dont know..not religious at all. LOL

Squared Off is amazing. Theyre what real street punk is in my opinion.

Why dont you just check it out, if you're that curious or check out the sites of the bands.

Comment

no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by XNickX@Aug 7 2004, 12:48 PM
          I don't know who the rest of these bands are, but aren't "The Havoc" that 'Christian street punk' band???? Hilarious.
          almost as hilarious as someone who's "into leftist anti-authoritarian politics" and still lives with their parents?

just checking.
          General Pervez Musharraf, is also getting used to American criticism that he is not stooge-like enough

Comment

...or as funny as a kid who lives/lived in naperville parading as 'that rebel neo-conservative who's not afraid to be controversial.'

i suppose you would find what i have to say more valid if i became homeless by choice? i'm not the one preaching "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" rhetoric.

Comment

The Street Brats are no longer playing(guitarist will be out of town) but instead Shot Baker is playing.

Check em out at shotbaker.com

-Maggie

Comment

Working...
              X