Clear All

• 2004.08.17 Schubas Tavern-Urban Gateways benefit

Tuesday, 8/17/2004 - 8:00pm
    $10
    A Concert To Benefit Urban Gateways Center for Arts Education featuring

The M's
    Clyde Federal
    Originally posted by xavii

Thanks for posting this Tony, I was just about to do it myself.

Clyde Federal is my new band, come see this!!!

Comment

no problem, mike. the show is 18+ too so no excuses from the youngons.

Comment

Urban Gateways: Center for Arts Education has been providing the highest quality of Arts programming to Chicago-area schools for over 44 years. One of the most comprehensive and largest arts education organizations in the country, Urban Gateways has brought over half a million arts experiences to children, teachers, and parents in Chicago.

Musical Instrument Drive:
        In an effort to support Urban Gateways' Musical Instrument Bank Program, we encourage you to bring to Schubas any unwanted or unused musical instruments that are gathering dust and can be recycled for willing hands. Established in 1976, The Musical Instrument Bank is dedicated to providing musical instruments and accessories to students unable to purchase or rent instruments of their own. Whether it's a drum, flute, guitar or trumpet, your unwanted instrument can give a child the gift of music. Help us keep the music playing. Donate your instrument today! Pianos/Organs not accepted.

Comment

This was a great show for a good cause. Too bad there weren't more people there.

Comment

Working...
          X