• Show
Clear All

• 2004.07.13 @ Schuba's

Schuba's - 3159 N. Southport - 773.525.2508
    Tuesday, 7/13/2004 - 9:00pm - Web: $8

Pilot To Gunner with
    Chalet Chalet and
    Hirudin

This will be Chalet Chalet's last show in Chicago. Crawfie is moving to the desert for some |f*cking| reason. Please come, it will be both lewd and emotional. Did I spell lewd right? Do people still use that word?

Our last show ever is at Onopa Brewing Company in Milwaukee on Friday, July 16. Go to that too, people we be there and bad things will happen.

I forgot to mention that we're playing with the M's in Milwaukee. Excellent opportunity for the best weekend of your summer.

Comment

is the milwaukee show 21+ or no?
      Originally posted by Brody Strellin
      its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

It is 21+. Which sucks. Maybe I could look into getting some fakes or bringing in hollow speakers filled with people who want to go.

Comment

haha both are excellent ideas
          if i could get a few other people who would probably be interested in going, i'll let you know if the guts need to be taken out of your cabinets

Comment

1) is the schuba's show 21+ as well?

2) i'd be down for the milwaukee show, i have summer school which should be done at 1. if you are serious |aboot| being able to get people in, well then, ******, i might be able to secure my dad's car unless you have one.
            Bread Party

Comment

Yeah, Schuba's is 21+ too. What is this shlt? Maybe if we had like more than a week to know we were done we could've planned something a little better. Regardless, we should all put our thinking caps on and try to get past all this.

And by "this", I mean the doors.

Comment

you could always not stop the band and have me play whatever the dudeguy who's leaving played
                and make me a fake id so i could get into shows haha

Comment

well if anyone devises a good plan to sneek under 21 people into the schubas show im down
                  holler

Comment

im down for the milwaulkee show as well, dunford we should devise a plan
                    holler

Comment

a good plan: be friends with people who work there. They will get you in.
                      the best plan: turn 21.
                      Originally posted by xavii

Comment

The set is dark. Tony and Dunford have just finished showering together, in celebration of the fact that Dunford is now 18 and such things are legal. They stand in the bathroom wrapped in towels.

DUNFORD: (On knees, pleading) T-t-t-Tony...d-d'you work at schubas?
                        Bread Party

Comment

I would totally hellp you out, but I forgot that I will be at Grant Park on Tuesday night for the movie in the park, which will have started by then. I'm sorry. If this show were happening an hour earlier it would have worked out.
                          Originally posted by xavii

Comment

The first time I ever used a fake ID in Chicago was to sneak into a Chalet Chalet show. This means I would totally aid in stuffing someone into a bass drum and rolling them in the back door. Or help find of-age look alikes to donate IDs for passing back.

Comment

Yeah, Ally knows the ropes. Um, I can't really think of a real way to get you guys into Schuba's. Milwaukee, I don't glve a |ish| what I'd have to do though, so we should still think of something. Maybe borrow IDs, that seems like the best way.

I just want to have two awesome parties and everybody not being able to go is less than awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X