X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.06.23-- @ the Needle House

Wednesday, June 23
    7pm
    at The Needle House (3259 South Union in Chicago, IL)

The Spark (incredible thrashy hardcore from baltimore, in the vein of tear it up and the like, with excellent lyrics... covered Dag Nasty and Black Flag when I saw them too)
    Farewell Hope(faster melodic hardcore that has some metallic sounding elements... but definitely not metalcore at all. good stuff)
    14 or Fight
    The Repos

This show kind of got set up at the last minute, so I am worried that not too many people know about it... but I think anyone who likes hardcore should do their best to make it out to this show; awesome local bands, and The Spark are one of the best/most fun bands I have seen recently.

i just found out that Double Crossed is also playing this show.. rad

Comment

Most overexposed band in Chicago? ^_^

Nah, it's cool. Their demo is great and I look forward to seeing them live sometime.
      Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

Originally posted by *****@Jun 22 2004, 12:08 AM
        Most overexposed band in Chicago? ^_^

Nah, it's cool. Their demo is great and I look forward to seeing them live sometime.
        it probably also has something to do with them being 16 and not on tour while most of the other hardcore bands in chicago are.
        if you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Comment

I'm just being jealous is all.
          Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

apparently double crossed is NOT playing... not that that should stop anyone from going to this show.

Comment

i kind of want to go to this, too bad it's in an hour.
              i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

Working...
              X