2004.06.11 attn: jazz enthusiasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.06.11 attn: jazz enthusiasts

"The Swedish guitarist Ulf Wakenius performs with the legendary Oscar Peterson at Ravinia Jazz fest in Highland Park on Friday, June 11th."

I'm assuming this |ish| doesn't cost money. if you are a jazz enthusiast (not to be confused with a rollercoaster enthusiast) you should DEFINITELY go check out ol' oscar P. I didn't even know this dude was still alive. you know what? yeah, I'll say it, BEST JAZZ PIANIST EVER.

I know this show info is a bit vague but it was the best I could dig up. I ain't no ******.
    and some other things

ravinia typically does charge admission, but lawn seating is generally pretty cheap
    Originally posted by Brody Strellin
    its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

Originally posted by NsubUlysses@Jun 7 2004, 10:03 PM
      if you are a jazz enthusiast (not to be confused with a rollercoaster enthusiast)
      Can't I be both???

Comment

Originally posted by shaaamoan+Jun 7 2004, 10:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shaaamoan @ Jun 7 2004, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NsubUlysses@Jun 7 2004, 10:03 PM
        if you are a jazz enthusiast (not to be confused with a rollercoaster enthusiast)
        Can&#39;t I be both??? [/b][/quote]
        no, go do your 3 things.
        and some other things

Comment

Yeah, lawn seating is &#036;10 a head. Worth it to see Oscar Peterson? Probably. In the rain? doubtful.
          Bread Party

Comment

Working...
          X