• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.06.04 -- Brat Fest 2004

BRAT FEST HAS RETURNED

FREE

or June 4th

House Show - 22W705 Ahlstrand Glen Ellyn IL. 60137

Crown the Rookie (last show?), I Like... I Like Parties (debut pre release release show), Screenhouse Sessions, and 80D

JUNE 4TH starts at NOON, bands start around 1 ish,
    it is a pretty powerful line up but most of the power comes from I Like... I Like Parties. Over 300 brats will be sold. and Slip and Slide will be provided.
    Next time you tell me that we are going to be together forever. Be sure to mean exactly what you say. See I would have know if you told me that last November. That forever's only 11 months away.

the last brat fest was so awesome
    "Live every week like it's Shark Week"

Comment

Can you post the other bands that are playing as well?
      sweet.

Comment

I did post the other bands but I will put them again

Crown the Rookie

I Like... I Like Parties

Screenhouse Sessions

and

80*D
        Next time you tell me that we are going to be together forever. Be sure to mean exactly what you say. See I would have know if you told me that last November. That forever's only 11 months away.

Comment

wait buaatch you were at the last brat fest as in Mark Rose and Spitalfield brat fest as in 2001 Brat fest because that is really awesome if you were. I remember those fine days when I was still child. Well I am afraid we cannot compete with the brillance of the Mark Rose years just because that is Mark, but the torch was past down to his brother, and all we can do is pretend we can throw such a thing together.

Comment

they didn't charge for bratfest, did they?

i've got my money on Big P to eat the most brats, if he attends... hehe

aaron
            my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

Originally posted by ed_likesparties@May 30 2004, 12:49 AM
              wait buaatch you were at the last brat fest as in Mark Rose and Spitalfield brat fest as in 2001 Brat fest because that is really awesome if you were. I remember those fine days when I was still child. Well I am afraid we cannot compete with the brillance of the Mark Rose years just because that is Mark, but the torch was past down to his brother, and all we can do is pretend we can throw such a thing together.
              Yes in fact, I was there in 2001. Didn't they do like 350 brats or something crazy like that? Anyway, those were the good ol' days for sure. I will be attending the new brat fast.
              "Live every week like it's Shark Week"

Comment

I remember the last Brat Fest. Lots of brats and lots of waterslide action. Those were the days ....
                sweet.

Comment

Let's get one thing straight here... the "torch" was never officially passed on. Uh-uh. No sir/ma'am. It was taken. However, my love for both bratwurst and my little brother make it ok.

I just wish I could be there.

Comment

Working...
                  X