No announcement yet.

2004.06.12 - HWC & More - Bottom Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, I was all eh about this show until I saw Hoffa will be making a big dork out of himself.

SO GOING NOW.
    Rogues do it from behind.

Grammar Hammer: I just don't understand why they call it AIDS when it doesn't seem to help anybody.

michael: The moon is a dirty liberal and should be destroyed.

Comment

isn't that indianafest this day, mica?
      i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

Please come to this tomorrow.

Comment

i am definetly going to this!
          < Total psycho

Comment

how much is this i&#39;m down to 6 dollars

Comment

dude, after introducing yourself like you did last night i will gladly put you on the guest list. for real.

whats your real name?
              < Total psycho

Comment

his name is marc

hes 16.

He likes to get drunk and wear boxes on his head.

He also likes to go to the bathroom at the fireside and come out with his shirt tucked into his underwear

Oh and whenever a pit breaks out he just touches peoples butts.

Its high quality stuff.

ps. Marc if you get put on the guest list im coming with you. They get to bring one person right?
                bigwetbutts.com

Comment

couldn&#39;t find the box one

Comment

How was this? I was all into going to, but I had family stuff. If it would&#39;ve been the late show I could&#39;ve made it.... alas.

~Steve
                    My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

this was a good show. I was surprised how few people were there.
                      and some other things

Comment

definitely too many shows going on that night.......plus it was so early, it&#39;s hard to get people out. overall, the turnout was ok, but it definitely could have been better. the bands, however, were excellent.

Comment

84 Mariners were so good. and they are only playing one show...

Comment

yeah, this was a great show for the people who came out&#33;

tusk was awesome
                            84 mariners were a huge suprise&#33; i hope they play a reunion show&#33;
                            HWC- i got some stretchy black polyesther pants, what else do you need to know?
                            mexican cheerleader sounded rock and roll with their new guitar player
                            dakota dakota sounded very tight and good as well
                            < Total psycho

Comment

-black print was great for playing at like 8am.
                              -mexican cheerleader was hilarious and great with the bertoletti blues
                              -tusk is |f*cking| brutal and makes me like music in general again. and larry had a faux-square hawk. wtf is that? also that one song that goes WEEEEE WEEEEE WEEEEE WEEEEEE JUN JUN JUN JUN is amazing.
                              -i just farted at my desk and it reeks
                              -dakota dakota are a bunch of wanks. they didn&#39;t play that one song that&#39;s like DEEE DOO DOO DE DE DE over and over again as their finale, just some new shat. it&#39;s called indian givers or some |ish|. some cleverly worded title with not so subtle ironic undertones.
                              -84 mariners made me wanna see tango wedding band again.
                              -hwc is great. i swear i really thought durkin tore his sack. he&#39;s that great an actor.
                              -oh and when durkin and that punk dude were embraced with their eyes closed rubbing on each other. that |ish| was crazy. after that durkin had a half wood.

Comment

i heard jay was extra metal with his hair waving, im sorry i missed that.
                                "we have a serious dragon problem, bring your sword."

Comment

Working...
                                X