Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.05.28 -- Naperville

this friday may 28th

HOTD, a grind/hardcore band, and others will be playing at the first congregational church in downtown naperville:
    25 E. Benton Ave.,
    Naperville, IL 60540
    (in downtown naperville, 1/2 block east of Washington Street)

7 pm
    $3 all proceeds go to charity
    if you read this and come talk to me somtime at the show, im the blonde vocalist, i want to see if this board is actually worth posting on
    holler

You should list who you're playing with. Also, maybe finding out "if this board is worth posting on" might be easier if you'd, like, interact with people on a board instead of being all "pay to see my band, then we'll talk."

At any rate...the church? That's like one of the best old man venues around. I have so many I REMEMBER WHEN I SAW stories from there.
    Beware the mighty Septopus
    What a dandy guy
    He lives on top of the submarine
    And he's always eating pies
    He's always eating pies up there
    And throwing festivals
    He's the grandest guy in town
    With seven testicles

Comment

i wanna say ilovemath and tadpole army are playing.

Comment

If that is the case, then TAT needs to be on this show too. Does anyone know who's setting this up?
        Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

yes, i think both i love math and tadpole army will play this.
          i also want thick as thieves to play.
          Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by doud@May 23 2004, 06:41 PM
            yes, i think both i love math and tadpole army will play this.
            i also want thick as thieves to play.
            i also think our nu-metal band, kursed mynd should play.

Comment

i also think you should stay for i love math, and then head on over to Angles to see I Need Sleep play. we're going on about 10 PM and they'll be a free ice cream party after the show. (beat that church)

2N Music

Comment

HOTD better stand for House Of The Dead.

Comment

...did someone say Plaintiffs Mk. II????
                  I wanna be a boat

Comment

should gun kata play 5 songs?
                    and some other things

Comment

Originally posted by *******@May 23 2004, 05:10 PM
                      You should list who you're playing with. Also, maybe finding out "if this board is worth posting on" might be easier if you'd, like, interact with people on a board instead of being all "pay to see my band, then we'll talk."
                      im sorry for not listing the other bands who are playing, i honestly dont know who were playing with but id go with what the other people on this board said, as far as the "pay to see my band then well talk" part i wasnt trying to be an |a-hole| i just wanted to see how effective this board is, which im guessing will be pretty effective considering the number of replies its gotten
                      holler

Comment

replies doesn't equal attendance.

i know for damn sure i wont be there, but i'm compelled to leave dozens of replies to give you a sense of false hope.

Comment

...actually if all the bands who said they want to play do, i might.

having a gf who hates the rawk doesn't make it especially compelling.

Comment

gf
                            Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by *******@May 23 2004, 05:10 PM

At any rate...the church? That's like one of the best old man venues around. I have so many I REMEMBER WHEN I SAW stories from there.
                              You should come re-live atom smasher memories with tadpole army, and then relive memories of algebra class in naperville central with i love math.
                              Bread Party

Comment

Working...
                              X