Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.05.27 - Lyon's Den

Loaded Magazine & Atomic Mouse Recordings present
    an evening of Musical Weidness and BBQ Sauce wrestling…

Thursday, May 27 2004
    at the Lyon’s Den (1934 W. Irving Park, 773-871-3757)

featuring:

Naked & Shameless (CD EP release show)
    The Polkaholics
    Sharkula
    and the midnight return of BBQ sauce wrestling...

Loaded Magazine (the UK equiv. of Maxim) will be covering and participating in the BBQ sauce wrestling... this is a NEW and IMPROVED version of the event that Naked & Shameless first launched while opening for the Red Elvises at the Elbo Room... They’ve since hosted Mud Wrestling, Pudding Wrestling, and Shaving Cream Wrestling events... Buck will defending his Pan-Substance title!!!

German Television will be covering the event as part of a documentary on Chicago... they were drawn to the event once they discovered that the Polkaholics deliver a uniquely american take on the beloved traditional German music...

Sharkula is the master of mad hustlin’ hip hop and we’re excited that he’s agreed to be on this historic bill... We’ve been fans for a long time... He’s so far out on the fringe he makes Kool Keith look MOR... free your mind!

AND IF THAT WEREN’T ENOUGH... the Atomic Mouse door pirate is back and he’s as cantankerous as ever. Cross his palm with $6 or he’ll have to cut yer ears off.

###

SHARKULA!!
    i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

hahaha wow
      this should be awesome
      Originally posted by Brody Strellin
      its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

Working...
      X