• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.05.14 - Rube's - Racebannon

May 14, 2004
    @ Rube’s

RACEBANNON(|f*ck|in racebannon!)
    The Esoteric
    (ex: Coalesce guitarist/Relapse Records)
    Tower of Rome
    RISE OF MARAKARA
    Ritual Static
    The Wanderer’s
    Satan’s Scrotum
    Salamander Drake

7pm-3am
    $3
    Rubes Sports Bar
    611 E. 157th St.
    Harvey, Illinois

dude, it's racebannon, you can't not go.
    i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

mmm... TOWER OF ROME...

man , this venue is GHETTO TO THE MAX. I love it!

Comment

I hope you realize that Rubes is a shady as |f*ck| punk rock bar and the owner is going to dick all of the bands out of money.
      My Job
      My Photography Blog
      Flickr

XXX

Comment

either way, racebannon kicks some |f*cking| ass. have not heard em for a while, but back in the day, they were tite. good to see em gettin out.

Comment

Originally posted by xChris Zx@May 5 2004, 12:58 AM
          I hope you realize that Rubes is a shady as |f*ck| punk rock bar and the owner is going to dick all of the bands out of money.
          Oh, he already told us we're getting dicked out of money(the guy putting it on, not the owner). He's just making sure that Racebannon and The Esoteric get paid because they're on tour.

Comment

EH+_)#@^%JHAYTG |f*ck|!@% I HATE THAT PLACE. We got kicked off the bill when my band was headlining and it was our last show. They didnt tell us till we showed up with all our gear. I HATE that place

but its racebannon....

I might have to go.....
            bigwetbutts.com

Comment

Originally posted by curlupxandxdie@May 5 2004, 09:50 AM
              EH+_)#@^%JHAYTG |f*ck|!@% I HATE THAT PLACE.  We got kicked off the bill when my band was headlining and it was our last show.  They didnt tell us till we showed up with all our gear.  I HATE that place

but its racebannon....

I might have to go.....
              man, everyone seems to have a bad story about this place.

Comment

Its a horrible horrible place.

WAIT, I forgot the best part.

So we show up with all our |ish| and stuff and the guy tells us that we are kicked off our own final show.....THEN HE MAKES US PAY TO GET IN.
                |f*cker|
                bigwetbutts.com

Comment

racebannon are |f*cking| awesome but here are the things that might stop me from going:

1. may 14th is my birthday
                  2. this venue is in boof
                  3. the show is going to be way too long (i'm sure tons of the bands are great and all, but come on: shows this long are wearisome at best)
                  Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

We played at Pubes once and the sound guy didn't show up till I think 9 pm. All the bands cancelled except for us and another. That dude Agah is insane and frickin scary. Probably the worst venue ever.
                    Man becomes what he thinks about.

Comment

Originally posted by jose@May 5 2004, 12:40 PM
                      racebannon are |f*cking| awesome but here are the things that might stop me from going:

2. this venue is in boof
                      3. the show is going to be way too long (i'm sure tons of the bands are great and all, but come on: shows this long are wearisome at best)
                      Dude, you're going to miss Satan's Scrotum.
                      Beware the mighty Septopus
                      What a dandy guy
                      He lives on top of the submarine
                      And he's always eating pies
                      He's always eating pies up there
                      And throwing festivals
                      He's the grandest guy in town
                      With seven testicles

Comment

Originally posted by *******+May 5 2004, 02:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (******* @ May 5 2004, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jose@May 5 2004, 12:40 PM

2. this venue is in boof
                        3. the show is going to be way too long (i&#39;m sure tons of the bands are great and all, but come on: shows this long are wearisome at best)
                        Dude, you&#39;re going to miss Satan&#39;s Scrotum. [/b][/quote]
                        Do you know them? I just see him spam promote |ish| constantly and its |f*cking| annoying.
                        bigwetbutts.com

Comment

Originally posted by curlupxandxdie+May 5 2004, 02:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (curlupxandxdie @ May 5 2004, 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
                          Originally posted by *******@May 5 2004, 02:43 PM
                          <!--QuoteBegin-jose
                          @May 5 2004, 12:40 PM

2. this venue is in boof
                          3. the show is going to be way too long (i&#39;m sure tons of the bands are great and all, but come on: shows this long are wearisome at best)

Dude, you&#39;re going to miss Satan&#39;s Scrotum.
                          Do you know them? I just see him spam promote |ish| constantly and its |f*cking| annoying. [/b][/quote]
                          Yep. I haven&#39;t gotten one in a while, but it&#39;s only a matter of time. It doesn&#39;t matter how many times I e-mail him and say "unsubscribe" or "leave me the |f*ck| alone," either.

I will never ever ever support any band I know to be related to that |f*cking| scumbag of a man, whoever he is. GET DEAD.
                          Beware the mighty Septopus
                          What a dandy guy
                          He lives on top of the submarine
                          And he's always eating pies
                          He's always eating pies up there
                          And throwing festivals
                          He's the grandest guy in town
                          With seven testicles

Comment

Thank god I&#39;m not alone in this.

I told Mark that if he&#39;s dealing with the band in any way, I don&#39;t want to have anything to do with it, and he&#39;ll be dealing with him on his own. I don&#39;t want to be anywhere near Stevie Hayes, for the fact that I&#39;d either ignore him or say somthing really snide, or spit on him or something.

That kid is the most pathetically annoying and annoyingly pathetic human in the greater Chicagoland area.
                            Rogues do it from behind.

Grammar Hammer: I just don't understand why they call it AIDS when it doesn't seem to help anybody.

michael: The moon is a dirty liberal and should be destroyed.

Comment

Wait&#33; 7pm-3AM?

What? I dont want to be there till 2AM so I can see Racebannon
                              bigwetbutts.com

Comment

Working...
                              X