X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.05.14- TRANSMISSION GALLERY

hey. lookee at this show!

friday, may 14
    at the transmission gallery (840 w. washington)
    doors at 7:30 pm
    $5

*SEYARSE (asher can kick all our asses, believe it or not)
    *WOLF AND CUB (members of la mantra, dakota dakota and the legendary chauncy)
    *HAUNTED LIFE (awesome melodic hardcore played by nice kids)
    *THE BLONDE ALIBI (kicking ass and taking names, mid-90's style)
    *ANGEL EYES (getting our asses kicked by and giving our names to the blonde alibi, mid-70's style)

i've also heard a rumor round town that NOT ENIZOUGH GOLD (smoking grass and taking pain, mid-80's style) is playing this show, which i assume to be true, so if someone from said band could post below this saying "yeah dude, we're playing" that would be helpful.

any questions? e-mail me. i won't answer them but i'll send you an e-card, or something.
    hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

yeah dude we're playin

word
    :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

this show will be kickin
      i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

yeah, I'm looking forward to this show a lot. 5 dollar shows are better than new jersey.
        and some other things

Comment

NOT ENOUGH GOLD does do a lot of drugs.
          http://www.notenoughgold.com

Comment

you misspelled it toddd. It is ChauncEy. back from the grave, bitch.

Comment

God, I'm asking for a lot of Friday nights off in the next few weeks.
              Rogues do it from behind.

Grammar Hammer: I just don't understand why they call it AIDS when it doesn't seem to help anybody.

michael: The moon is a dirty liberal and should be destroyed.

Comment

angel eyes will have cds at this show.

seyarse will have big hair at this show.

not enough gold will have breakdowns at this show.

the blonde alibi will have fungus urungus at this show.

Comment

toddd forgot to put BYOB.

hahaha.

have any of you kids on this board been to the gallery yet? and if so... what did you think?

right now they're working hard to keep it open and keep the lease, so if you could all come out and help their cause, we can keep the place for another year.

remember, they only do this place because of us. so treat it as such.
                  http://www.freewebs.com/shaunpain

Comment

Originally posted by toddd@May 8 2004, 11:51 AM
                    angel eyes will have cds at this show.
                    Hey, your friend isn't so much with the getting back to me. Think you can poke him for me?

Grammar Hammer: I just don't understand why they call it AIDS when it doesn't seem to help anybody.

Comment

what is the web page to the gallery... i heard the place is awesome, and that parking isnt even too bad...
                      werd
                      My Webpage

Comment

the place is indeed awesome. carrying all the equipment up the stairs is not so awesome though. but they had a platform dolly and that helped a lot. parking is indeed pretty decent for the area. i don't know if they have a website or not.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiesomething@May 10 2004, 01:46 PM
                          the place is indeed awesome. carrying all the equipment up the stairs is not so awesome though. but they had a platform dolly and that helped a lot. parking is indeed pretty decent for the area. i don't know if they have a website or not.
                          Hey, sorry if I'm wrong, but are you the guy from Dolorous Canter?

Comment

PLEASE SEE THE OTHER THREAD! due to circumstances beyond my control, this show has been moved to SATURDAY, i.e. the NEXT NIGHT. same info unless i post otherwise.

thanks a lot!

Comment

cancelled. see other thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X