5 PM
    $5

SheWhoCorrupts....HWC in drag!
    Piss Flap
    Midget Parade
    Funeral Ettiquette
    Inthewakeof
    Dakota/Dakota

this show will be good. I heard dakota dakota is doing a megadeth cover set.
    and some other things

Comment

i hate you dean.

Comment

dammit.

Comment

how do you get to this place? is there some sort of el stop one could get off at near there?
          "We must see our rituals for what they are: completely arbitrary things; tired of games and irony, it is good to be dirty and bearded, to have long hair, to look like a girl when one is a boy (and vice versa); one must put "in play", show up, transform, and reverse the systems which quietly order us about."

-M. Foucault

Comment

Originally posted by john@Apr 15 2004, 05:29 PM
            how do you get to this place? is there some sort of el stop one could get off at near there?
            Division blue line stop. Walk east down milwaukee. turn right on augusta. Silver house across the street about a block down. Its on the corner.
            bigwetbutts.com

Comment

5pm=7pm?
              i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

right on. thanks.
                "We must see our rituals for what they are: completely arbitrary things; tired of games and irony, it is good to be dirty and bearded, to have long hair, to look like a girl when one is a boy (and vice versa); one must put "in play", show up, transform, and reverse the systems which quietly order us about."

-M. Foucault

Comment

It was fun. Nice seeing you dean.

A bit disappointing recieving neither she who corrupts nor an alter ego dakota dakota show.. It was fun, though.

Hwc rocked. Did anyone else get brutally assaulted by the fat kid in the urlacher jersey?

Comment

i drove by this show two or three times. each time there were dudes drinking out of tallboys out on the street. pretty awesome. i also saw mendola talking with some dudes, and a kid that looked like he was twelve. i had a blast!
                    Originally posted by Brody Strellin
                    its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

Originally posted by ******@Apr 17 2004, 01:03 PM
                      and a kid that looked like he was twelve. i had a blast!
                      hahah that was probably dean!! what a baby.

Comment

what's the best is when I meet people at parties and they ask how old I am and I reply that I'm 25. I look old, dood.

running from the police is fun, try it sometime mysterious pretzel hater girl.
                        and some other things

Comment

Originally posted by NsubUlysses@Apr 18 2004, 06:06 PM
                          running from the police is fun, try it sometime mysterious pretzel hater girl.
                          ???????

Comment

Working...
                          X