2004.05.07 - Fireside Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.05.07 - Fireside Bowl

Did you ever want to say that you broke your leg at the show HWC recorded live for a label in Brazil? Well, now is you chance...get breaking!!!!

Friday, May 7th
    Fireside Bowl
    Chicago, IL
    2646 W Fullerton
    6 PM, $6

Hewhocorrupts (Recording For Live Record to Come Out In Brazil!!!)
    The 4-Squares (10 Year Anniversary!!!)
    The Repos
    The Brokedowns

Hewhocorrupts at the Fireside on my birthday...sounds badass.

Comment

i might have to see what i can do about this one

Comment

there will be a trading pit/mosh pit. be ready. if you want to trade please contact me via PM and we can set up some lessons for the hand signals and pit rules.
        < Total psycho

Comment

Sell, <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Sell, <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SELL&#33;</span></span>
          "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

hahahaha Brendan better get in the trading pit and show everyone how its done.

Comment

I&#39;m so there. I&#39;ll make sure to have my camera, too.
              sweet.

Comment

mike alfini

Comment

Pick up the change and then you must count the change. Everyone forgets to count the change after they pick it up.
                  http://thesamurai.spymac.net/images/dancingbear.gifhttp://jeantranquille.sensiswebworks...s/pic02843.gif
                  We can dance if we want to.

Comment

BLAH BLAH BLAH

What I really wanted to say was:
                    http://www.lightblueextra.com/forums/index...?showtopic=2732

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Comment

do the four squares need a chair lift to get on the stage?

Comment

Originally posted by CraigZ@Apr 25 2004, 11:17 AM
                        do the four squares need a chair lift to get on the stage?
                        4-Squares continue as a band only to make Don&#39;t Worry About it not feel bad for being so |f*cking| old.

I would go to this show- but I will still be at school- albeit seeing Mission of Burma for free.
                        ~Steve
                        My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

it sounds pretty fun/funny, though i&#39;m not into scalping outrights. i would rather be able to hedge against futures.

i have a show that night anyway.

i&#39;ll see if i can call in an order. on the onpening bell i&#39;d have a thousand on my bid...cuz that |ish|&#39;s goin&#39; up&#33;&#33;&#33;
                          ...on weed

Comment

Jay wants me to help trade at this show. I&#39;ve got a ton to learn in the next five days.

too bad you can&#39;t be there, brendan.

Comment

how many people are going to be trading?
                              sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X