2007.03.24 - The Hide Out - Howling Hex, Dreamweapon, DJ Matt Fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007.03.24 - The Hide Out - Howling Hex, Dreamweapon, DJ Matt Fields

Saturday, March 24th, is my twenty-seventh birthday. And I will be going to see the Howling Hex (Neil Hagerty / Royal Trux) play some rock music. Then I'm going to dance the ants out of my pants to the sweet sounds of Matt Fields. Let's do this right.
    Originally posted by xavii

27!!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN OLD MAN!!!
    Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Tony, we have the same amount of rep points. And I like to dance. You can most likely count me in for this night.

Comment

There is a very good chance I will attend and rock everyone's balls off. Dudes, leave your balls at home. Ladies, likewise.
        with something as stupid as the internet around who the hell needs a job..

Comment

Oh christ, Michael and Tony dancing in the same place.

Don't forget to wear some protective gear if you plan on coming!
          Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

That is exactly the first thing I thought when I read Michael's post. I just got a picture in my head of all the tables in the place being knocked over and angry glares from all the other people around us.

Comment

Originally posted by andrea View Post
              angry glares from all the other people around us.
              envious glares!
              with something as stupid as the internet around who the hell needs a job..

Comment

Nevermind. I have to work.

Comment

at Schubas?
                  Originally posted by xavii

Comment

Yeah, I'm covering for Maureen who will be drinking herself silly in Ireland.

Comment

Working...
                    X