Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.24.03- @ A House In Chicago

HEY THERE BIG SHOT!!!!!!!!!& #33;!

I know you're mad, but you're really ABUSING THE WORD(on tour from New York... I have heard that they sound kinda like Tragedy) "|ish|." I mean, when I hear you yell and scream at me, I-ATTACK(hardcore punk from Chicago) verbally in a manner no less verbose than... well, than that really verbose person... I think you know who i mean(I sure don't). Oh, and about your anger that you've been directing at me and my friends, I'd prefer that you would GET IT AWAY("early 80's hardcore" sounding/old school hardcore from chicago).

I am writing this next part 6 months later...
    ok ok... i know the above writing is harsh and I figured you would be angry with me... but did you have to send THE REPOS(fast hardcore stuff also from chicago area) to take away all the stuff at my home???

Monday, November 24th, 2003
    6:00
    6 dollars
    @ 1357 W. Augusta in Chicago, on the ground floor.

CTA: Chicago or Division(Blue line) or Chicago/Division buses

i guess you get an 'A' for effort.... :D
    Primitive Future
    Like Rats
    Pagan Youth

Comment

this post put me in an even shittier mood.
      "if you presented me with a dead body....i WOULD f.uck it." -Nick Donahue

Comment

seriously what the |f*ck|
        this was RIGHT BY MY HOUSE
        LIKE A BLOCK AWAY
        WHAT THE |f*ck|

oh well i was in class. |f*ck|.
        Originally posted by Brody Strellin
        its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

well, this thread is over a year old now, but i just realized that Nick's original post is like one of those annoying, s.hitty, trying-to-be-clever commercials....cuz it's like, do you actually want your advertisement to work or not?

if Nick really thought that people would come to this show after reading his first post, then i feel sorry for him. if anything, it would've made me go OUT OF MY WAY to not go to the show.

i hate Nick Donahue.
          "if you presented me with a dead body....i WOULD f.uck it." -Nick Donahue

Comment

Working...
          X