Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006.07.23 - Fireside Bowl - Wind or Ghost, Endless Mike & the Beagle Club, Darkmoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006.07.23 - Fireside Bowl - Wind or Ghost, Endless Mike & the Beagle Club, Darkmoor

Show starts at 9, I think it's $5, and like all the shows these days at the Fireside, is 21+.

Wind or Ghost - I play guitar in this band. We played at the HWC Efficiency Training thingy. Emily from Holy Roman Empire sings for us. We're pretty awesome.
    Endless Mike and the Beagle Club - From Pennsylvania. They have something like 8 people in their band. That's just craaaazy!
    Darkmoor - Our friends and they totally rock. Super catchy hard rockin' midwestern indie stuff.

Come on out and be like "whoa they bowl here now?"
    "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

You forgot to mention that your drummer has both a Bouncing Souls and a Jawbreaker tattoo.

Comment

I have a NOFX tattoo.
      and some other things

Comment

I don't have any tattoos.

:(
        "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

Borge has a CeCe Peniston tattoo.

Comment

I had to look that person up because I had no idea who she was.

Now I do, and I am very unhappy with you.
            Finish the book, George.

Comment

80% dude is a sweet band name

Comment

also, the tattoo thing is actually in their bio?

"After a lengthy process of seeking out and auditioning several drummers while quickly creating new material together, the band finally found a perfect match behind the kit in Eric by the winter of 2005. This decision was based mainly on his Sunny Day Real Estate and Jawbreaker tattoos, but luckily his drumming skills and creativity were evident as well."

Comment

Seriously, that was an imortant factor in our decision.

Comment

Working...
                  X