Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006.07.22 - Chicagoland Comm. Church - The Scare, Murder in E Minor, TheLoveThePrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006.07.22 - Chicagoland Comm. Church - The Scare, Murder in E Minor, TheLoveThePrey

Saturday, July 22nd, 2006 @ Chicagoland Community Church
    836 W. Aldine Ave. (Wrigleyville/Lakeview area)
    Chicago, IL 60657

Time: 8 PM
    Cost: FREE
    all ages

The Scare - Grindcore/Metal/Experimental
    (www.myspace.com/thescareissweet)
    Murder in E Minor - Hardcore/Experimental
    (www.myspace.com/murderineminor)
    The Love, The Prey - Hardcore/Experimental
    (www.thelovetheprey.com)

Parking is limited. 5 Minute walk from the Belmont Red-Line stop.

contact info: joshcaspermusic@gmail.com

So I'm the only one going??? The "Scare" is the best grindcore band I've heard since "Hella"
    And the Lord said "LET THE BEACH BOYS PLAY."

Comment

Camera Sniffer? Really?
      Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

I'm sorry guys, all these bands pulled out on me this week at the last minute, so there won't be a show Saturday night. Again, I'm bummed out too, heh, so, yeah.

josh

Comment

Every single band pulled out? That is depressing.
          Beware the mighty Septopus
          What a dandy guy
          He lives on top of the submarine
          And he's always eating pies
          He's always eating pies up there
          And throwing festivals
          He's the grandest guy in town
          With seven testicles

Comment

At least you don't have to worry about getting pregnant.
            Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Unless there was a decent amount of pre-show before the bands pulled out.

There could definitely be little Yngwies on the way.
              Beware the mighty Septopus
              What a dandy guy
              He lives on top of the submarine
              And he's always eating pies
              He's always eating pies up there
              And throwing festivals
              He's the grandest guy in town
              With seven testicles

Comment

Pre-showing days in advance? That's some extraordinary stamina.
                Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Maybe he's depressed because after the bands pulled out, they got riffs all up in his eye and his hair, even though he specifically asked them not to do that.
                  "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

Unless he made it a condition that he didn't want riffs on his face prior to the bands being added to the lineup, he can't complain. Even then, you never know what's going to happen, they are musicians.

Comment

Yeah, those musicians. They'll ask you to smell the flower on their lapel and next thing you know you've taken a load in the face.
                      "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

what's experimental about those bands?

Comment

it's an experiment to see if any one can justify to showing to up to see a band called murder in e minor.
                          puppy dogs.

Comment

^ haha...
                            Yeah, this thread got way off.
                            Anyways.
                            "Murder in E Minor" had conflicts between other bandmates so they broke up monday..or...somethin...Hoping the name had little to do with it..
                            "The Scare"'s guitar player was going to some other shows this weekend and couldn't do it.
                            "The Love, The Prey"'s vehicles "..broke", and had no way of getting their stuff up here.

So there ya have it folks. I mean, Chiodos is playin....right?

Comment

Originally posted by casper777
                              "The Scare"'s guitar player was going to some other shows this weekend and couldn't do it.
                              hahahahahaha

so he chose to see other shows besides his own this weekend? oh man, that band must be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X