Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006.04.07 - Otto's Niteclub - Doctor Radical, The Rikters, Blackout, Superstring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006.04.07 - Otto's Niteclub - Doctor Radical, The Rikters, Blackout, Superstring

Friday, April 7, 2006 @ Otto's Niteclub
    118 East Lincoln Hwy
    DeKalb, IL

Time: 9 PM
    Cost: $5

Doctor Radical - Funk Rock, first show 10
    The Rikters - Poppy rock 12
    Blackout - Nu-metal 11
    Superstring - acoustic guitar shred + hippies 9

Buy the tickets at the door if you're 21

Those in DeKalb, come see my new band. We're cool, and likely will be covering Prince. Plus our drummer is from Buffalo, which I guess carries some weight in the hardcore community or something? I don't know. I mostly post on this board to talk about books, sports, and to learn about random internet videos. I don't understand you kids and your sXe's and ironies and all of a sudden developing crushes on power metal bands.

Flyer
    Last edited by jamesbondsv; 04-04-2006, 07:34 AM.

Perfect post! Thank you so much!

Comment

Someone in your band sits near me in my 20th Century American Lit class.

Comment

Oh my. That would be Mike. He's taking American Lit and didn't tell me? I'm in ****ing gradschool for lit. God that guy is dumb. He's probably not doing very well. Who's teaching it?

Comment

Professor Ibis Gomez-Vega, who hates Faulkner and Hemingway and yet teaches 20th century American literature. And from the bits of conversation I pick up, I too doubt he's doing terribly well.

Comment

Originally posted by LeperAffinity
            Professor Ibis Gomez-Vega, who hates Faulkner and Hemingway and yet teaches 20th century American literature.
            That man is clearly an idiot.
            I wanna be a boat

Comment

Originally posted by Karl
              That man is clearly an idiot.
              Woman, actually. And not stupid, just rather odd and extremely opinionated.

Comment

I bet you're reading Cather out the ass in the class. Probably some Nella Larsen, too.
                Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

i miss otto's.
                  You wanna know what I did to get in here? Nothing. I didn't have anything better to do.

Comment

I guess we're going on at midnight. Sucks

Comment

Working...
                    X