Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006.03.10 - Mt. Prospect - Maggot Twat, Putrid Pile, Plague Bringer, Midget Parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am planning on going

Comment

I will not be at this event.
      "Try craigslist. It's free and you might get an STD!"
      - michael

Comment

Originally posted by rob
        I am planning on going
        Will you be bringing a plesiasaur with you?
        Originally posted by idigsouthernrock
        Before this gets to off track I also saw El Superbeasto (Zombies animated thing) this weekend. I would recomend that over the new Halloween. Anyway...back to the butt peeing.

Comment

I will be bringing the pain...

Comment

That sounds much more intimidating.
            Before this gets to off track I also saw El Superbeasto (Zombies animated thing) this weekend. I would recomend that over the new Halloween. Anyway...back to the butt peeing.

Comment

Comment

maggot twat = gooooood

Comment

This was fun. It was nice to meet Pat and Andrea.

Was that guy you were telling me about the one in the Mercyful Fate baseball-style t-shirt? If so, my brother-in law broke his iron cross necklace. It was rad.

Then his girlfiend Val puked in and all over the side of my truck.

It was an interesting evening!

Comment

I do not remember what my favorite skinhead was wearing, but it was definitely a metal shirt. I thought it was just a t-shirt, not baseball-style. I think it was white (no, seriously). He is the only man who I want to die.

For the sake of reference to some others here, he is the big big racist skin who is always at the House of Blues for metal shows, just like sieg heiling with all his buddies and not wearing shirts and hugging men

Justin hit him in the face with a beer / a cup / a can or something from the balconies there once. I want him to burn to death in the sweet, racially pure flames of his own bedroom
                    Beware the mighty Septopus
                    What a dandy guy
                    He lives on top of the submarine
                    And he's always eating pies
                    He's always eating pies up there
                    And throwing festivals
                    He's the grandest guy in town
                    With seven testicles

Comment

That was my first time seeing maggot twat and it was a ton of fun. Best part was inviting a friend of mine who has pretty high morals. I just told him to meet me at the bar by his house. He walked in and watched the mess known as Maggot Twat and walked out. Other Key parts, Andrea wearing a shirt with two goat heads, and telling my friend Chris that we should all go on a double date.(this includes Pat, Myself, andrea and chris). Also the menu at ye old pub is out of this world. They have electric pasta.

Comment

I worry for your girlfriend, Rob, seeing as you mix up ladies on a t-shirt with goats.

Comment

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY NINTENDO?!?!?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                          X