No announcement yet.

2006.03.19 - Mojoes Coffee House - HWC, Drowning in Flame, Phoenix Bodies +1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006.03.19 - Mojoes Coffee House - HWC, Drowning in Flame, Phoenix Bodies +1

Sunday , March, 19 2006 at Mojoes Coffee House
    15447 S 94th Ave.
    Orland Park, IL 60462

Time: 7 PM
    Cost: $6

HEWHOCORRUPTS
    Drowning In Flame
    Phoenix Bodies
    The Dream is Dead (ex burn it down on escape artist records)

This will be a trading show!!!!! HEWHOCORRUPTS vs DROWNINGINFLAME!!!
    A buisness casual dress code will be strictly enforced! Collared shirts for men are a must.

FLYER HERE

cant i just watch hewhocorrupts and not care about this trading business that im sure someone in one of the other bands came up with because they thought it would be clever?

Comment

Originally posted by eric b
      cant i just watch hewhocorrupts and not care about this trading business that im sure someone in one of the other bands came up with because they thought it would be clever?
      I think hewhocorrupts had a "trading pit" at one of their other shows, but I think you are right about one the other bands wanting to do this. Either way, HWC will be awesome.

Comment

ideas for other bands are bad ideas.

Comment

Mojoe's Coffee House is possibly the worst place I've ever played a show at. And I've played shows at pretty bad places. Everyone who works there is a complete and utter douche. I'm quite surprised that this show would take place there.

Comment

Mojoes needs to totally ****ing burn to the ground. I've sat thorough plenty a show at that ****hole and the owner is the biggers ****ing ******* ever. He hates putting on shows and only does it to bring in the business. At one show he even shut it down and told us to go home. When asked why he said "because I cant stand you people. I hate you all." All while wearing his spandex muscle shirt.

A+++
            bigwetbutts.com

Comment

I heard he was a totally rad dude.
              "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

The Dream is Dead and Phoenix Bodies are sick.... both these bands DESTROYED last night in Moline.

Comment

i missed this! TDID are amazing!

Comment

Yeah, if I would have realized this show was happening I would have stuck around for it before I headed back to school. Oh well.
                    sweet.

Comment

Working...
                    X