Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006.03.18 - Orland Park - heavyheavy lowlow, Tower Of Rome, Your Heart Engraved +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006.03.18 - Orland Park - heavyheavy lowlow, Tower Of Rome, Your Heart Engraved +

Saturday, March 18th, 2006 @ Mojoes Coffee House
    15447 S. 94th Avenue
    Orland Park, IL 60462

Time: 6 PM
    Cost: $6

heavyheavy lowlow
    tower of rome
    your heart engraved
    the mercy rule
    mors ad amor

flyer here
    Last edited by jamesbondsv; 02-22-2006, 09:10 PM.

Hey, is this an all ages show? I'm from Pennsylvania visiting my Dad. Because I am not familiar with shows in this area, I was wondering if this venue was an all-ages venue. I would assume it is becusae its a coffee-house and not a bar. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also what can I ecpect in house rules, obviously no drugs/alcohol/drama is expected.. but what about venue rules on pit activity and re-entry? Where I come from, dancing, leaving when you want and coming back when you want are part of shows. Also, can I smoke outside the venue? I plan on going no matter what, but becuase im an outsider in this scene, I would prefer to not **** up your guy's venue with antics that arent accepted in Chicago. So any rules i should be notified of, I would appreciate a heads up.
    Last edited by AndrewEffEks; 03-14-2006, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewEffEks
      Hey, is this an all ages show? I'm from Pennsylvania visiting my Dad. Because I am not familiar with shows in this area, I was wondering if this venue was an all-ages venue. I would assume it is becusae its a coffee-house and not a bar. Any help would be much appreciated.

Also what can I ecpect in house rules, obviously no drugs/alcohol/drama is expected.. but what about venue rules on pit activity and re-entry? Where I come from, dancing, leaving when you want and coming back when you want are part of shows. Also, can I smoke outside the venue? I plan on going no matter what, but becuase im an outsider in this scene, I would prefer to not **** up your guy's venue with antics that arent accepted in Chicago. So any rules i should be notified of, I would appreciate a heads up.
      yes it is all ages. ive never been there , but i would thingk that moshing and dancing would be allowed as long as it doesnt get too out of control, as far as the other questions go here http://mojoescoffeehouse.com/

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewEffEks

This venue ****ing sucks and is known for being tremendous bitches about moshing/dancing. I don't know why good shows are being held there all of a sudden, but I would never go there as the owner is one of most enormous douchebags it has ever been my displeasure to encounter. However, I believe re-entry is allowed (though this may have changed since I was there) and it's definitely all ages.

Comment

Working...
        X