Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005.12.02 - DeKalb - Light Pollution, Mayflower, Vigo the Carpathian, Professor Scie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005.12.02 - DeKalb - Light Pollution, Mayflower, Vigo the Carpathian, Professor Scie

December 2, 2005
    125 locust, dekalb, IL 60115

Light Pollution (dekalb dance love featuring the one and only Dr. Karl Schuster)
    Vigo the Carpathian (im not really sure...)
    Mayflower (more dekalb love for you)
    Professor Scientist (Corey Wills of Inspector Owl. He played at one of the first shows i ever went to in Dekalb and I balcked out there and woke up with a bruised nose.)

If nobody has anything to do and is on break...this should be a lot of fun. so come visit.
    There is rumor of a certain "skulldug" attending this event!

Vigo the Carpathian is John Ugolini's death metal (I think) band. It will likely be hilarious.

It's also quite likely I will be drunk.
    I wanna be a boat

Comment

I think it might be thrash. Should be hilarious either way.

Comment

they are not deathmetal or thrash. from they were playing, it sounded just like a 'heavier'/'punkier' indie kinda deal.

Comment

when did you see them?

Comment

Is Skulldog really coming?

I'm only going if he's going.

Comment

I saw him a week ago, and he said that he wanted to come up this weekend. You should come anyway...but please DO NOT drink a 22oz BUDLIGHT. Thanks, wussboy.

Comment

I remember when two people came over to my old place and bought a shitload of michelob ultra light. I wonder who they were...
                Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

I WAS LIKE 16 GIMME A F UCKING BREAK

Comment

Excuses are for pussies. And I'm pretty sure you were 17; anyway, old enough to know better. At least you learned your lesson.

Comment

What?
                      and some other things

Comment

Mendola is a bad influence, that's what.

Comment

Is that what they teach you at Dekalb? Shifting the blame?

I remember someone other than Mendola providing the explanation. It went something like this:

"Yeah, it's the weekend and both of us ate like pigs and didn't work out so that's why we bought MICHELOB ULTRA LIGHT."

I've already forgiven you, just never, ever let it happen again.

Comment

Danielle is a stupid hobag. I can't believe the kept this horrible act from me.
                            She should have confessed like a true christian.
                            and some other things

Comment

is anyone driving from the city, or have enough money to possibly get my car towed if it comes down to my driving out there?
                              Originally posted by Brody Strellin
                              its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

Working...
                              X