Clear All

• 2005.11.26 - Phyllis' - IV Rotor, Safes, Days Off

IV ROTOR
    SAFES
    DAYS OFF

Phyllis' Musical Inn
    9pm Saturday, November 26th, 2005
    ~FREE~

two Safes shows in Chicago in one week, what's going on?

Is the van broken?
    Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Nick D--let's go to this.

Comment

Danielle, I will buy you a bunch of whiskey if you go to this.
        Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

i should be home anyway for thanksgiving and i think i remember liking IV Rotor...so i think ill go. PLUS free whiskey and TIBBS!!!??? how can i pass that up?

Comment

Danielle, I may not be at this.

The second band is probably not the band I thought they were, and they need to change their name so I don't get confused

Comment

Yea, I am not sure if I am going to be at this either because it is 21+ and Nick D is not 21+. I need to call him.

I am going to be home all weekend, though so we should still hang.

Comment

Working...
              X