Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005.11.17 – Beat Kitchen – Early Risers, Plastic Constellations, Dead Beat

Thursday 11/17:

EARLY RISERS (x-Ten Grand, Check Engine, Chalet Chalet)
    The Plastic Constellations (Tight Bros from Minneapolis, French Kiss)
    Dead Beat (sweet nasty gospel punk rock, courtesy of Paul Cary(x-Horrors (In the Red Records))
    Driftless Pony Club (I dunno. Sounds cute?)

Beat Kitchen
    2100 W. Belmont
    Chicago, IL
    8pm 18+

I really wish I could go to this...

Comment

Oh, man. I hope I can go to this. I have tentative plans to be broke all evening. We'll see.
      Originally posted by xavii

Comment

I'm thinking about going to this if I don't do my laundry.

Tony, I still owe you money.
        Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

you don't owe me ****, Val. But if you want to be my sugar momma I ain't gonna complain.
          Originally posted by xavii

Comment

I'll think about it while I consider if I have enough clean clothes to make it through to Saturday.

Give me a call later.
            Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Don't do your laundry, your clothes smell great. Be a sugar mama for Tony and watch the Beat Kitchen not be lame for one night only.

Comment

I never thought I would be wealthy enough to be a suger mama. Turns out it doesn't take much to pay for shows and buy cheap beer.

Tony - call me to make plans.

Comment

Working...
                X