Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005.12.01 - Schubas - Free Stooges(DJs Upstairs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Francis Bacon was a chud. I am bummed that I cannot go to this.
    Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

I'm talking about the awesome Francis Bacon, not the lame SIR Francis Bacon.
      Eu faço o que eu quero.

Comment

oh, I'm sorry. Proceed.

But seriously, if you put that painting in a sandwich, it will probably give you the poison.

Comment

You're the BACON BRINGER, Oinky. You tell me.
          Originally posted by xavii

Comment

I will just buy you a sandwich or something. Will that win your love?
            Eu faço o que eu quero.

Comment

You're gonna need to double the meat on that sandwich, for starters. Tony is demanding about sandwiches. Try the Super Sub on Ashland-- I hear they have a delicious Challenge that comes in the form of a sandwich.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the road to Tony's heart involves a sausage stuffed pork roast wrapped in bacon.
                Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

As long as that road has my heart as a pit stop.

Comment

If it has a stop at your heart, it may stop your heart. Either way it will be delicious.
                    Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Be not afraid; meat stands before you always; come, follow meat; and he will give you rest.

I always hated church until I adapted the lyrics to suit meat needs.

Comment

Jose, I will buy you sandwiches too. It is the giving season! Meats for all!
                        Eu faço o que eu quero.

Comment

Hey, would anyone going to this like to be my traveling partner!? People who live near me? Mmmm?
                          Eu faço o que eu quero.

Comment

I may or may not go to this. I went to the eye doctor and had my eyes dialated, they are currently not happy.
                            "Try craigslist. It's free and you might get an STD!"
                            - michael

Comment

Originally posted by jose
                              Be not afraid; meat stands before you always; come, follow meat; and he will give you rest.

I always hated church until I adapted the lyrics to suit meat needs.
                              i always hated church until i accepted meat as my savior.
                              I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo
                                I may or may not go to this. I went to the eye doctor and had my eyes dialated, they are currently not happy.
                                You should go, I will be your seeing eye bitch!
                                Eu faço o que eu quero.

Comment

Working...
                                X