2005.11.16 - Elbo Room - All Limbs Intact, Sheridan, Thee Ability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005.11.16 - Elbo Room - All Limbs Intact, Sheridan, Thee Ability

All Limbs Intact - My band, now with 50% more feedback.
    Sheridan - Our pals. They like Jawbox and so do we.
    Thee Ability - I don't know anything about these dudes, but from the looks of 'em on their myspace page, they really care about the quality of their hair. Maybe their music too?

Show is at the Elbo Room (2871 N. Lincoln Ave.)
    Wednesday, November 16th, at 8:30 PM. Cost is $5. We probably go on last.

Come enjoy this show with literally millions of others that are up for coming out to the Elbo Room on a Wednesday night! This show will be a birthday celebration for Steve from Sheridan, so I will probably use that as an excuse to get drunk and make my roommate drive me home. Share in the magic!
    "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

If only I were in Chicago and looking for a ringing headache.

Be warned: tbag's band is way loud. Almost as loud as they are awesome.
    "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
    "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

Awwwwww...shucks. Thanks.

By the way, I think that you just gave me license to turn up my amp more when the sound guy complains that our amps are too loud for the 75 watts of fury that is the elbo room PA.
      "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

Working...
      X