Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005.10.14 - DePaul - angel eyes cd release, wolf and cub, dean is hott

so yeah. here's the show:

the show is at depaul, in mcgaw hall rm 130.
    McGaw hall is located at 802 w. beldin (1 block south of fullerton at halsted)
    6:30 p.m. doors
    $6

the bands:

wolf and cub
    angel eyes (we've been recording a CD. it comes out at this show. come get it)
    crazy stallion (thrash/metal featuring dean. that's what's called a "selling point.")
    (just added)
    Light Pollution
    Raise the Red Lantern

please come to this show. it will be fun. i will see people i haven't seen in a while. angel eyes will have a cd. dean will shred. tim from wolf and cub has big glasses. what more do i need to tell you?
    Last edited by Jimbo; 10-04-2005, 03:26 PM. Reason: Update Show Information
    hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

i dont think NEG is playing this. our guitarist is on tour and i'm going to see Ghostface Killah
      :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

If all goes according to plan I will be playing through 3 4x12s at this show for some reason.

This is DEEN.

Danielle is a skeezoid.

Comment

is wolf and cub still playing this too?

and who the f is booking these shows?!!@#$#@

Comment

Originally posted by xavii
            is wolf and cub still playing this too?

and who the f is booking these shows?!!@#$#@
            I would imagine this show was booked by Eddie from The Great Showdown/Curbstomp...

Comment

We are definitely still playing this show. ****.

Comment

3.43am? please post inebriation status as of this date and time.

also tim, i'm knee deep in 'four seminars' and not understanding any of it. THANKS!

Comment

I'm gonna be helping out Dave with Milwaukee fest that weekend, but I am very happy to hear that the new Angel Eyes stuff will be out soon. AWESOME!!!!

Comment

How does a band go about playing a show at depaul?

Comment

see that's why i'm asking. there is no official group anymore so it's a big random pot shot of who is booking what when and if shows would overlap or who is getting booked.

Comment

How do I go about getting to Depaul from Iowa City? If I can't make it (likely), Toddd, can I mail you some cash so that I can get the Angel Eyes record?
                        Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

I don't know really who books the shows...Eddie is seemingly in charge AT the shows, but I don't really know.

In other news, I'll be at this being blacked out and awesome.
                          "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

hey.

we'll need a few more bands for this show. if you have a band and would like to play, please ask yourself the following things:

1) does my band not completely suck?
                            2) could we draw at least, i don't know, like... 4 or 5 kids to this show?
                            3) are we not the type of band who plays a 55 minute set and takes a half hour to set up and tear down when there are five bands playing?

if you answered yes to the following three questions, please go ahead and send me one of them there LBE private massages and i'll see if i can hook something up. i can't promise anything, because i've already asked a few bands, but i'd like to try to get this show filled ASAP so we can flier it, and all.

thanks!
                            hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

Pretty in Pink might be interested in playing this show.

We do suck, though. But by suck, I mean, are awesome.
                              "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Working...
                              X