No announcement yet.

2005.09.24 - DeKalb - THE FIREBIRD BAND [ex braid], THE MOMENT, LIBRENON-STOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005.09.24 - DeKalb - THE FIREBIRD BAND [ex braid], THE MOMENT, LIBRENON-STOP

"robin sweeny wouldn't piss on your teeth if your gums were on fire..."

SAT. SEPT. 24TH
    @THE HOUSE CAFE
    263 E. Lincoln Hwy DeKalb, IL 60115
    8pm - $6 - all ages
    THE FIREBIRD BAND [chris broach of braid]
    THE MOMENT [ex god's reflex]
    LIBRE NON-STOP
    kickstand productions
    www.kickstandproductions.net

i saw the firebird band last night, chris broach has gone off the deep end.
    ben phillips

Comment

What exactly does "gone off the deep end" consist of for Chris Broach at this point?
      Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

things that have changed since i last saw firebird perform ('02)
        - now wearing pounds of makeup
        - stands on the barrier and reaches the mic into the crowd like it's a youth of today reunion show, and then nobody reacts
        - wearing matching suits tattered and covered in faux cocaine, that release dust clouds every time a band member breathes
        - he shaved his head and got fat
        - his band sounds less like the pixies now and more like fischerspooner

i don't know what i left out

'the setting sun...' is one of my favorite albums ever, i'm not just a hater i swear
        ben phillips

Comment

just have a look at the video off the new album
          very creepy and real, real bad
          Originally posted by Brody Strellin
          its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

The makeup comes and goes, he's been pulling that since 1999, and i think it used to be real cocaine.

I'm not a hater either, he's a really nice guy.
            Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Working...
            X