Starts at 8 PM
    $5 cover
    All Ages

Visit Kickstand Productions for more info

People should go to this.

I should find a way to go to this.

Baby Teeth is so awesome.

That's all.
    Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

val, this is my friend erin's birthday. but if we're not doing anything on that night for it, i'd definitely be down. i might be able to get a car, but wouldn't be able to stay overnight.

Comment

ANDREA YOU SHOULD REALLY COME!
        IT HAS BEEN A LOOOOONG TIME, HOMIE!

Comment

baby teeth and surround sound are no longer playing...but GUESS WHO IS?!?!?!

CRAZY STALLION

woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats Lady!!

I'm sorry you won't be able to see Baby Teeth though. They really are awesome.
            Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Working...
            X