No announcement yet.

2005.09.04 - Dekalb - Blonde Alibi, Crazy Stallion, Holy Smokes, HMNZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hammer- there will be so many chicks there you will be choking on tampons and eyeliner.

Comment

For some reason, I seriously doubt all of this. I predict the same events as last time, only with a full band instead of a couple guys banging on drums.

Anyways, my traveling anywhere depends on how much work I get done early in the weekend. I'll drive myself if need be and I still feel like going.
      Finish the book, George.

Comment

Any pussy-ass bitches can stay home. As it is there's no way in hell that all the people coming will fit in our house. ***** is just complaining because James didn't get his belt all the way unbuckled.
        and some other things

Comment

Eric, what time are we leaving on Sunday?

Danielle, make sure you put clean sheets on your bed for me.
          "Try craigslist. It's free and you might get an STD!"
          - michael

Comment

We are leaving tentatively in the morning / early afternoon.
            "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

SWEET!
              "Try craigslist. It's free and you might get an STD!"
              - michael

Comment

james-my bed was not put together until last night! i dont have any sheets for it. if you have any extra full size fitted sheets around, hook me up.

Comment

I hope an earwig crawls on me again!
                  "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

If anyone who lives near Lombard (i.e. Downers Grove, Glen Ellyn, etc.) would be willing to give me a ride that'd be rad... I'm stone broke and gas sucks. PM me. I'll try making some calls too, I guess...

~Steve
                    My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

Working...
                    X