Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005.07.15 - Western Springs, IL - plan-it-x fest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005.07.15 - Western Springs, IL - plan-it-x fest!

July 15, 2005
    First methodist church of western springs
    4300 HOWARD AVENUE, WESTERN SPRINGS, IL
    show starts at 5pm
    daytime events start at 12pm
    $10
    bring food and we will cook it
    i guarantee you this will be amazing

go here for more info - http://www.hellomermaid.com/pixfest/

when all the world sleeps

i just wanted to add that Dave Dean's Musical Forklift and evan's side project, Nice and Friendly, are also playing. two of the bands definately worth seeing.
    maan tiis

Comment

bikes can't be pipe bombs. they'd fall under the technical term "IED or Improvised Explosive Device" to avoid the technicality that a "pipe bomb" is also and "IED" you would call it a "BBIED" or "Bicycle Borne Improvised Explosive Device"

i know you don't care, but i don't care that you don't care, i just wanted to be a part of this weeks pissing contest. and i know karl will enjoy this because he likes superfluous government agencies.
      this message brought to you by govt training and the department of homeland security.
      General Pervez Musharraf, is also getting used to American criticism that he is not stooge-like enough

Comment

i used to have that sticker on my bike.

someone stole my bike.

i miss chris and hannah.
        You wanna know what I did to get in here? Nothing. I didn't have anything better to do.

Comment

I'm glad somone posted this. Since I'm at work, I won't be there, but One Reason is an awesome band, and anybody out in the burbs not doing anything today should check them out!

Comment

Working...
          X