Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005.07.22 - Mutiny - Russian Circles, Blonde Alibi, Holy Roman Empire, Wolf & Cub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too funny.

Comment

There's a new lineup for this show, Russian Circles and Wolf & Cub are no longer able to play. Here's the new lineup in no particular order:

Open Heart Surgery (ex Sig Transit Gloria, AYA)
      Remember The Tiger Tales
      Holy Roman Empire
      The Blonde Alibi
      Hoffa's new band (I think they're called Chicago Thrash Ensemble)

Starts at the same time, still free, still going to be an intoxicating evening.

Comment

I will be coming back from a BIG day in Iowa. This show should help me relax.
        Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

NO THROWING ICE
          "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh
            NO THROWING ICE
            Kicked out of bars 2005 = KOOB2K5
            with something as stupid as the internet around who the hell needs a job..

Comment

Also: no face punching, no 360 Degrees with Anderson Cooper on the taxi touchscreen, and definitely no getting kicked out of parties in Beverly the very next night, with two bottles of someone else's beers in your pockets and two hands full of keg beer you didn't deserve (and probably didn't need).
              Beware the mighty Septopus
              What a dandy guy
              He lives on top of the submarine
              And he's always eating pies
              He's always eating pies up there
              And throwing festivals
              He's the grandest guy in town
              With seven testicles

Comment

Originally posted by andyslania
                There's a new lineup for this show, Russian Circles and Wolf & Cub are no longer able to play. Here's the new lineup in no particular order:

Open Heart Surgery (ex Sig Transit Gloria, AYA)
                Remember The Tiger Tales
                Holy Roman Empire
                The Blonde Alibi
                Hoffa's new band (I think they're called Chicago Thrash Ensemble)

Starts at the same time, still free, still going to be an intoxicating evening.

Unfortunately we are no longer playing either. Quite frustrating. Andy is correct though. The band is called Chicago Thrash Ensemble (at least for now until/if we think of something better), and features Dave Hoffa, Zack from HWC, Mike Heebroth, Nadine from Punk Planet, and myself. I'm sure we will debut sometime shortly after Zack gets back from Europe w/HWC.
                Likes gigantic rambling paragraphs.

Comment

Things that won't happen tonight that have happened at Mutiny shows in the past (not necessarily Blonde Alibi Shows)
                  - care about how the bands sound (I have learned my lesson on this one)
                  - get called cold and bitter by Jimbo
                  - try to stand on a barstool after several mini-pitchers
                  - makeout with stranger in the bathroom
                  - fall onto my face on the sidewalk outside because I didn't see the bike rack

Things that will happen tonight
                  - drink many many mini pitchers of alcohol
                  - do shots with Durkin (he better be there)
                  - see a million people I know and like to hang out with
                  - have lots of fun!!!
                  Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

i believe we will be celebrating mr. durkin's birthday....as well as brendan burchell's. if abbas decides to show up, we'll celebrate his as well...birthday cake food fight?

Comment

I am getting that Grade CD from Jimmy.

I fully intend to participate in bathroom makeouts, or at least phone booth makeouts. Or Golden Tee makeouts.

Brett Buxtin may be coming to this.
                      Beware the mighty Septopus
                      What a dandy guy
                      He lives on top of the submarine
                      And he's always eating pies
                      He's always eating pies up there
                      And throwing festivals
                      He's the grandest guy in town
                      With seven testicles

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy James
                        i believe we will be celebrating mr. durkin's birthday....as well as brendan burchell's. if abbas decides to show up, we'll celebrate his as well...birthday cake food fight?

Birthday Shots are even better than regular shots!!!

Originally posted by Patrick Cosmos
                        I fully intend to participate in bathroom makeouts
                        Don't get me wrong, I endorse bathroom makeouts. It's only a problem for me if I don't know the name of the dude I'm making out with.
                        Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbs
                          It's only a problem for me if I don't know the name of the dude I'm making out with.
                          i'm having a hard time following your logic on this one.

Comment

I just like to know people's names, that's all.

Comment

Things that will happen tonight that didn't happen last night:
                              -Me remembering how i got home
                              "Try craigslist. It's free and you might get an STD!"
                              - michael

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo
                                Things that will happen tonight that didn't happen last night:
                                -Me remembering how i got home
                                MORE OGD 100!
                                and some other things

Comment

Working...
                                X