No announcement yet.

2005.05.31 - Chicago - Meneguar, Gospel, Eyes of Verotika, & Big Ten Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005.05.31 - Chicago - Meneguar, Gospel, Eyes of Verotika, & Big Ten Football

come out to this show. you'll have a great time, i promise.

TUESDAY MAY 31st
    2625 WEST CORTLAND ST.
    CHICAGO IL 60647
    7pm SHARP!! $6

MENEGUAR
    GOSPEL
    EYES OF VEROTIKA
    BIG TEN FOOTBALL
    HEY STEFAN!

stefan, is this your doing?? either way, high-five! too bad i'm 800 miles away!

also, everyone, go to this show! meneguar is one of the best bands in the country right now. gospel shreds, ridiculously.

Comment

Here are some links:
      Meneguar (super catchy indie rock, Magic Bullet Records)
      Gospel (psychedelic post hardcore, Level Plane Records)
      Eyes of Verotika (emotional hardcore)

Comment

*high five sucka*

its actually the doing of myself and 3 other friends trying to find someplace for this show and having 3 places fall through and finally finding a place, yay!

are you on vlv anymore?

Originally posted by daaaarla
        stefan, is this your doing?? either way, high-five! too bad i'm 800 miles away!

also, everyone, go to this show! meneguar is one of the best bands in the country right now. gospel shreds, ridiculously.
        HEY STEFAN!

Comment

pukeattack! in Chicago

I play in a band called pukeattack! from South Carolina. We're booking a tour for July and we'd like to come to Chicago.
          We played a show with Gospel and Meneguar last month and are playing with them again in New York. Those guys are amazing! We have a show on the 12th in Indianapolis and the 15th in Bloomington so anytime around then we could play in Chicago. I know a few people there who could help promote it I just haven't had a lot of luck finding a place to play. Let me know if you can help.
          We can reciprocate if anybody wants to play down south.
          Thanks,
          Dave
          www.myspace.com/pukeattack
          urge@charity-mail.com
          Last edited by pukeattack!; 05-31-2005, 11:46 AM.

Comment

This show was fun.

The drummer from gospel definitely had a peter gabriel portrait tattoo and a thick new york accent. all in all everything was good.:shipski:

Comment

Originally posted by laude
              This show was fun.

The drummer from gospel definitely had a peter gabriel portrait tattoo and a thick new york accent. all in all everything was good.:shipski:
              haha im glad you had a good time. i had a great time. meneguar blew me ****ing away! so much fun live!
              HEY STEFAN!

Comment

Working...
              X