• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08/21/10 - CZAR / Mayor for Life / Angel Eyes @ Quenchers

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE DANGER!
    WORKER/PARASITE

Hey I'm in one of those bands!

Super excited for this.
    "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

What T-Bone said. I'm gonna drink so much $2 Cream Ale and eat so much free popcorn that I'll pucker and collapse in on myself.

Happens every time.
      "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
      "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

uh so like, i want to go to this, but there's lots of tite shit going on at neon marshmellow fest.

what time are bands going to go on, for real, here?
        "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

The plan is Angel Eyes 10pm, Mayor For Life 11pm, Czar 12am.
          "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

Knowing how Quenchers shows are, the reality will be Angel Eyes 11:15 PM, Mayor for Life 12:30 AM, Czar 5:00 AM. Tater tots for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by tbag View Post
              The plan is Angel Eyes 10pm, Mayor For Life 11pm, Czar 12am.
              thx
              "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Tonacht.
                "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos

Comment

I said I was going to this but I lied. I couldn't make it back into the city in time. SORRY.

Comment

oh... so when i was sitting at home all day yesterday, wondering if i was missing out on something... it was this.
                    < Total psycho

Comment

It's cool, guys. Tony was there.

Comment

i was working. and did not know about this. epic failure.

Comment

This was good.

Tbag brought it. None of Angel Eyes equipment exploded this time. Czar made my ears bleed.

Comment

Good times, for sure. I was pretty much blckt by the middle of Czar, though, which is what I get for drinking working outside in the sun all day.
                            Originally posted by xavii

Comment

Where you working your own personal kissing booth at the block party?

Comment

Working...
                              X