Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5/18/10 Fuck The Facts (relapse), Chicago Thrash Ensemble, Small Town Murder, Eunuchs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man once came up to me in a bar and told me he was in a band. He then revealed to me that the bassist in his band was a girl. I promptly responded, " Which guy in the band is she dating?"

Comment

At the time (4 years ago?) they were just dating. The next morning he explained to me that they had been a couple since before she was in the band.

Im just saying, if you're a hot skinny blonde girl in a grindcore band, you're gonna get hit on.

She should realize that he's just using her looks to promote his band (he writes everything and orders the drummer and bass player around). A good example is how the band raises their arms straight up at the end of every song. Check it out when they play. I asked about it and Topon said it was his idea. Like a metal dude signal for "the song is over, worship me". I remember watching them play and at the end of one of the songs, the drummer didn't do the 'raise both hands way up' thing and topon gave him a quick look and he put the water down to raise his hands.
      < Total psycho

Comment

Eunuchs is also playing on raising both hands up between songs. this could be weird between songs.

Comment

You should fuck with fuck the facts if they are lame like that and they probably won't be able to handle it aka they will reveal to all their lameness
          and some other things

Comment

fuck the facts are a pretty awesome band! most bands who do the full time touring thing are odd in some way, from my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Skulldug View Post
              A man once came up to me in a bar and told me he was in a band. He then revealed to me that the bassist in his band was a girl. I promptly responded, " Which guy in the band is she dating?"
              Never be in a band with a dating/ married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Z View Post
                At the time (4 years ago?) they were just dating. The next morning he explained to me that they had been a couple since before she was in the band.

Im just saying, if you're a hot skinny blonde girl in a grindcore band, you're gonna get hit on.

She should realize that he's just using her looks to promote his band (he writes everything and orders the drummer and bass player around). A good example is how the band raises their arms straight up at the end of every song. Check it out when they play. I asked about it and Topon said it was his idea. Like a metal dude signal for "the song is over, worship me". I remember watching them play and at the end of one of the songs, the drummer didn't do the 'raise both hands way up' thing and topon gave him a quick look and he put the water down to raise his hands.
                Tail of genji was awesome and they did that #1 thing in the air after all their songs.

Also I remember when DTF played with fuck the facts and the crowd was trying to get them to say about (kinda like in the South Park movie)cuz they're Canadian and thats funny.

Comment

dude fuck with their mind
                  and some other things

Comment

CTE played with FTF last summer and they were really cool. No hands in the air thing that I remember. Singer is easy on the eyes but has a brutal voice, too.

Comment

STFU GOBO

RE: THAT STUPID COMMENT ABOUT GIRLS DATING BAND MEMBERS
                      Last edited by shammywhammy; 04-22-2010, 03:57 PM. Reason: HATER

Comment

its cool, eddie. i repped you for it.

Comment

FUCK YOU GUYS

Comment

IF I DIDNT LOVE YOU GUYS I WOULD FUCKING NEG REP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IDIOT JERKS

Comment

GOD IM REALLY FUCKING MAD

Comment

tale of benji
                                ...on weed

Comment

Working...
                                X