Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abbas View Post
    as far as i know, although i think my info was pete
    Haha...does that imply something about Pete?

Comment

haha, no, i meant that i didn't personally read it anywhere, i just know atilla has played w/them before and i believe i heard pete say that he was playing w/them this time since mayhem has just finished up touring and he's still in the country. normally pete is very reliable on these matters, but none of us ever know what is actually going on these days because the internets is crazy.
      Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

And Abbas FYI The House is probably half the size of Otto's if not smaller.
        and some other things

Comment

Empty Bottle show is sold out. Come to this one it will be better anyway!
          and some other things

Comment

i wish i could.

on the other hand...i think have at least one extra ticket for the bottle show if anybody is interested.
            ...on weed

Comment

you guys our new apartment rules come hang in it and experience this show.

Comment

can i go to the show for free
                "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Probably not Sunn is important and have a high guarantee, hence the $20 ticket price. The Chicago show is $15 but I think that's because the guarantee is the same but The Bottle holds more people than The House.

Edit: one way of getting into the show for cheap or free is to email Sunn and tell them their guarantee is too expensive/stupid.
                  and some other things

Comment

i was told today these shows have a budget. funny.

sunn = free market economy

Comment

yeah, tell a band with a mac truck worth of shit that their guarantee is stupid and see if that gets you free tickets. good idea.
                      < Total psycho

Comment

i just bought a ticket to this

see ya later chicago suckazzzzzz
                        "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

wendell sez u r the gayness

Comment

When is this dad starting?

Comment

i would like to know this information as well. i will probably go tonight, though probably not to the show itself. dean/danielle could one of you please send me your # over PM or email again?
                              Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HARPOON WAS OPENING OMGLOLZ

////Running Downhill

Comment

Working...
                                X