Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009.05.14 - Metal Shaker - Weekend Nachos, Rotten Sound, Maruta, Crowpath, Decrypt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went. left after wn.

talked about "doing tons of narcotics" with my new friend bernie the biker bar bouncer.

im glad i went.

Comment

I should have gone...but i decided to stay home and see my wife since I only see her about 5 hours a month these days.

*Also I saw that a copy of the Weekend Nachos/ Chronic Bleeding Syndrome split was up on E-bay. There was 3 hours left and it was up to 15 bucks!!!

Comment

Haha seriously? I never heard your side, but I think the WN stuff on that thing is kinda weak...

Show turned out actually kind of fun despite venue change and resulting not great attendance. Props to CJLOL. Maruta were sweet as well.

Comment

so did the shaker get shut down???

Comment

it was cool when 2 days prior to this show, metal shaker still had this show listed up behind the bar as happening there, and i showed up after working both jobs at midnight to find out it was moved and ended up being served a beer by some hairmetal goth dude wearing eyemakeup and a headband while only 5 other people were in the bar. i left pretty fast.

Comment

Working...
            X