No announcement yet.

2009.3.21 - Angel Eyes, the Coma Recovery, CZAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how does regal metal compare to pirate metal?
    I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

Thanks, 420Brian69.

It's pretty similar to the Bridgelayer stuff. Instrumental metal written by dudes who can't shake their Shiner fandom. Instead of being focused on builds and crescendos, though, this band is more groove based. All the songs started with drums. Drums upon which I pile Hum riffs.

Presto?
      Last edited by Brian; 03-17-2009, 06:24 PM. Reason: ?
      "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
      "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

I am 95% going to this. I would like to buy a record please...

Comment

What Andy said, except 100%
          Betcha wanna come home with me and check out my basement!

Comment

I'm gonna attend the christ out of this show.
            "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

About Angel Eyes, I heard someone say "It's like Neurosis if they'd just take a fucking pill, you know?" I don't know exactly what that means, but I know it was meant as a high compliment.

Also, Angel Eyes quiet parts = Brian Eno Morricone.
              "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos

Comment

^ lol. thanks, b.

this show was lots of fun, and i really like this venue. hope to play there again!!!

czar had more riffs than us and bongripper combined.

bongripper had more speakers than us and czar combined.

we had more mustaches than czar and bongripper combined. (xavii had the one and only mustache in the room)

thanks to everybody that came out! (especially the guy wearing the bono sunglasses all night)
                ...on weed

Comment

Originally posted by brendan View Post

thanks to everybody that came out! (especially the guy wearing the bono sunglasses all night)
                  that guy was beautiful.

Comment

hey angel guys: there's footage of that immense last song you played here:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/unionrockyards/

Comment

This show was enjoyable. Also I met several lbe people for the first time.

Brian was rocking some kick ass riffs, and Angel Eyes has larger amounts of band members and awesome every time I see them. That song in the video is fucking awesome!

Bong Ripper was all
                      "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                        hey angel guys: there's footage of that immense last song you played here:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/unionrockyards/

Its not loud enough

Ps, Brendan, I do like your band and was confused when you reassured me that I dont.
                        bigwetbutts.com

Comment

I think Bob should wear a cape. Otherwise, that vid was sweet.

Comment

nick looks weird to me playing anything but a large, green 7 string v

Comment

i look weird regardless. our set would have been better if i wasn't aggravated by my gear.

angel eyes were good, but definitely lacked a bobcape.
                              puppy dogs.

Comment

i was actually thinking more of raver wings.

Comment

Working...
                                X